IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Three Quarter Midgets
2/6/09, 10:08 PM   #21
Re: Three Quarter Midgets
1021gpa

the new group must be doing something right i just looked on twin cities website and they have 3 races this year and the umra only has 1

2/7/09, 1:13 AM   #22
violin1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021gpa View Post
the new group must be doing something right i just looked on twin cities website and they have 3 races this year and the umra only has 1
Are the Ferchettes renting the race track?

2/7/09, 8:38 AM   #23
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

No.

2/7/09, 9:43 AM   #24
tq11

Thats a shame that Vernon only has the UMRA one time, I really like that track. I think they made a big mistake there we allways put on a good show too! There loss!:icon_smile_blackeye
Brandon Gray #11

2/7/09, 10:12 AM   #25
JPM

or look on the bright side they have 4 tq races. if you like the track so much and the the other group, either umra or mtqrl is at a track you like less it gives you more places to race at the tracks you like. Just a idea go race at the track you like have fun and forget the ******** of all this nonsence. huh thats a word let out of many of these arguments on here abut this GO HAVE FUN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tq11 View Post
Thats a shame that Vernon only has the UMRA one time, I really like that track. I think they made a big mistake there we allways put on a good show too! There loss!:icon_smile_blackeye
Brandon Gray #11

2/7/09, 2:26 PM   #26
Shawn

I'll have to agree with JPM. If you like the track (which I can understand), go have some fun at Twin Cities. I'm sure schedule conflicts might have something to do with it, especially if you're going for a title. However, if you have an "open" date, take the Gray Auto #11 down there.

I also think that "********" is a big part of it. Instead of being looked at like an outcast if you run both series, you should be looked at as a racer. It should be about having fun and having more options to race. Just like :dologob: always says, "Whooa, Racin'!"...

2/8/09, 12:25 AM   #27
violin1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by STP View Post
No.
Are you sure these facts are straight, since you are claiming to be the club that wants to do everything right, I would hate for anything to be misconstrued. It really is not ******** that has started this whole thing it is some people carrying a grudge because they do not understand what actually happens on a race track. Lets be clear for the record has the new club or any official of that club rented Twin City's racetrack for any time for the 2009 season?

2/8/09, 12:35 AM   #28
CFR Enterprises

I think if the track was rented it wouldnt have all of the weekly classes that normally run there on the schedule for the same nights the mtqrl is racing.

2/8/09, 1:01 AM   #29
tqracer65

I am pretty sure if Mrs. Frechette says they didnt rent the track then they didnt rent the track. She is a very honest lady and they are running a very good thing. Its going to provide a lot more races for people to go to. And I seem to remember a term "OUTLAW" I think you could be considered that now if you run both series lol.

Brad Wilson 65

2/8/09, 1:07 AM   #30
OZ11

You guys said it. Jake, J.L., both of you remember well. Dont get me wrong, we had our dominating cars to,,,,,R. Ambrose with a offset Konig motor, but some how we handled it better. One thing is for sure, we had a hell of a bunch of good guys that made that club solid. It well never be the same ! !

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Three Quarter Midgets