IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo - 410 N/W Sprints, UMP Mods, & Thunder Cars - TODAY
7/3/22, 10:14 PM   #21
Moreland76

Nos 19

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/3/22, 10:18 PM   #22
K9Racer

Thank you!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/3/22, 10:27 PM   #23
Moreland76

You’re always welcome and we will see ya during isw.

3 members like this post: Grocery Guy, oppweld, tirespinner
7/3/22, 10:35 PM   #24
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreland76 View Post
Moles with the last lap pass of windom for the win Cottle from the b to third
That’s why I love this place! Fantastic race! Windom looked great in his first non wing show of the year! Moles just figured it out in his first attempt to master Kokomo!

7/4/22, 12:36 AM   #25
DirtTrackTherapy16J

What can one honestly say? Baddest Bullring there is for a reason!! 35 Sprints, probably 20 give or take a couple Mods, 22 Thunder Cars, and a packed house...mind you for a "regular" Sunday night show, outside of the fireworks!!

Track was in good shape as always, no monster craters or knee deep ruts, never will be at Kokomo, they more then know how to prep and work a track. Good good good racing all the way around. Pretty sure Top 5 was Moles, Windom, S. Cottle, Axsom, Weir. Losh got screwed in my opinion in the Mods, they need to ammend some rules, but managed to come back from the tail to get 5th I believe. Pink and Blue 48 won the Thunders. Windom still practicing as I type this.

Really great fireworks display put on by The O'connor Family!! Thank you for an awesome night of racing and fireworks!! Last year on this night, my late father went to bed for the last time, so tonight made things a lil better with his passing of 1 year being tomorrow.

Congratulations to Mitchell Moles on what I'm not 100% sure of, but possibly his first Nonwing Sprint Car Feature Win!! And to add to the excitement, not only hung out with him again tonight, but Aussie Wayne now knows me by name just after meeting him at Midget Week this year!!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe night and enjoyed the racing and fireworks, wish all a Happy Independence Day tomorrow!!
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 7/4/22 at 12:38 AM.

7/4/22, 7:34 AM   #26
nonwing79

Mitchel Moles was throwing it there! Awesome job, also a shoutout to Shane Cottle for an awesome drive.

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, JarrettFarms73, tirespinner
7/4/22, 10:23 AM   #27
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Could Thomas and Windom possibly be returning to USAC?

3 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, tirespinner
7/4/22, 10:32 AM   #28
flagboy55

Thomas yes, but I doubt Windom. Probably just taking advantage of a break in the Allstars schedule. As much as I hope KT stays with USAC I really hope he gets another crack at a quality wing ride if that’s what he wants to do

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, erich45
7/4/22, 2:37 PM   #29
Moreland76

After sleeping on it here is just a few final thoughts. First off that was some hardcore racing just trying to stay in the top ten. Although some did not make the show their is continuous improvement by the young guys and rookies. Good fireworks and sprint feature was over just a little after ten even with the three fence repairs. Good job everyone. Happy 4th America!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo - 410 N/W Sprints, UMP Mods, & Thunder Cars - TODAY