IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo MAVTV Partnership
7/2/22, 12:58 PM   #21
Re: Flo MAVTV Partnership
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I know what it means for Flo viewers, But Im wondering if there is any cross connection with the MAVTV network I mean will they air USAC races now Possibly some Eldora and Portsmouth stuff?

Does some of the Lucas, Superclean, General Tire etc sponsorship get more spread out? etc. etc.

I ask this because racers need sponsors to race and bigger purses to run for. If they have more coverage. It's easier for a racer to go to say R&L trucking and say, I will race these many races in front of crowds of est blah blah. But also the car will be on the MavTV network and Floracing with the possibility of reaching ten million people
Thats kind of what I was wondering... MAV stuff will be on Flo, but will Flo stuff be on MAV?
MAV comes with my cable package but I pay for Flo separately... still too lazy to figger out watching computer streaming on my TV

7/2/22, 2:34 PM   #22
flagboy55

Once again Charles is correct. Plus subscribers WILL BE PRORATED. Also Dirtracker has an episode dedicated to the topic if you want to check it out on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo MAVTV Partnership