Register! Forgot Password?
sprntr (Offline)
  #21 5/19/16 2:05 AM
Any Silver Crown race on a Dirt Mile.

My last non-open wheel race was the 1972 Can-Am Series event at Brainerd, MN
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, ISF
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #22 5/19/16 7:16 AM
Always for me it's the 4 crown. Only missed one or 2 throughout the history of the event. Great value and great racing. As far as fenders, I don't think you can beat the world's 100. I almost never go to stock car races anymore, don't know why anyone would if they could go to a sprint car race, but the world 100 is awesome. Just the heats get your money's worth, some of the most intense racing there is regardless of the genre.
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, ISF, nathans1012
jim goerge (Offline)
  #23 5/19/16 7:16 AM
The Bill Gardner Sprintacular held at LPS

The Jason Leffler Memorial held at Wayne City

I don"t do tin tops
5 Likes: davidm, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, nathans1012, racegal
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #24 5/19/16 8:00 AM
I really miss The Milwaukee Mile!!! From hearing Paul Tracy cussing out his crew chief on radio(Classic LOL) to meeting Danny Sullivan & Mario... Still love the 500 though!!

Dirt- Gotta b the Next one..Without Wingz of course
U can't go wrong with any Memorial race...fenders ,open wheel. Someone that poured their heart into racing during their life...
davidm (Offline)
  #25 5/19/16 8:12 AM
If I'm at a dirt track in Indiana and they're running Sprints, Midgets or Dirt Champs it about as good as it get for me.

Non Open Wheel: Once a year I'll get back to my home town track of Hagerstown Speedway for a Super Dirt Late Model race, but I can't say there is a special event I aim for.
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #26 5/19/16 8:20 AM
Paragon Speedway Chuck Amati Classic 68 (2016 June 18)
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, nathans1012, welder, wildman92
Ty (Offline)
  #27 5/19/16 8:24 AM
Open wheel- Chili Bowl, any race held at Kokomo, any race held at Action Track USA (Kutztown)

Fenders- Praire Dirt Classic.. and I haven't even been to FALS yet. It's high up on the bucket list though.
ossuks (Offline)
  #28 5/19/16 8:29 AM
There is really only one race,everything else is preparation chasing the dream of winning The Indianapolis 500!
7 Likes: chrismattlin, Copperhead, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jjones752, ronmil, Task Force
rclaridge (Offline)
  #29 5/19/16 9:41 AM
Haubsadt Hustler
2 Likes: Flatrightrear, jim goerge
Wingman (Offline)
  #30 5/19/16 9:43 AM
Kings Royal, Knoxville Nationals, Sprint Week at the burg.