IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mike mcghee (Offline)
  #21 11/1/15 4:42 PM
I agree USAC needs to be back at Paragon but doesn't make any sense to run nonwing sprints as a support class. Try the 305 wing cars,they need more tracks around Indy or the miget class like Montpelier runs.jmo
8 Likes: bandres21, Ch138, fish, JordanBlanton, RACrappieman, Rex W., Slider20, TQ97
mc/rider (Offline)
  #22 11/1/15 5:04 PM
Seem a natural fit adding another race to Sprint and Midget weeks.I would like to see something other than my waist expand

When in doubt Gas It
jim goerge (Offline)
  #23 11/1/15 5:22 PM
This sounds really great. I'll be there but my only worry is where will everyone park
5 Likes: bandres21, BrentTFunk, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, mowerman
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #24 11/1/15 5:29 PM
I would support this race, but agree parking would be a huge problem. In the past this has not been camper friendly. My question Keith is have you addressed concerns over parking. If you have a plan, count me in.
7 Likes: bandres21, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mowerman, nathans1012, ROSS
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #25 11/1/15 5:59 PM
Open the Pits earlier or let everyone pull in as they arrive to keep the road and parking areas from getting so full with tow rigs. JMO
jim goerge (Offline)
  #26 11/1/15 6:52 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Open the Pits earlier or let everyone pull in as they arrive to keep the road and parking areas from getting so full with tow rigs. JMO
JT I understand what you're saying but even without the tow rigs in the parking lot theres just no that much room for a USAC event. I know that sounds like I'm against it but trust me I'd love to see
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, mowerman, nathans1012
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #27 11/1/15 7:23 PM
The Outlaws used to race there all the time years ago and the place handled it so there should be room. Not running four or five classes in total should be kept in mind. One or two other classes max.
2 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #28 11/1/15 7:32 PM
Bring it on, maybe Bloomington on Friday Night,Paragon on Saturday Night.
Don't run every class, this should help with the parking issues.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: coachmeece, FishBurger, ronmil
old timer (Offline)
  #29 11/1/15 8:03 PM
It will be a great show, parking not a problem.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #30 11/1/15 8:56 PM
Run 3 classes maximum.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.