IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #21 8/3/15 9:28 AM
Can't believe people are complaining about a free night at the races. You should have known it was going to be packed. While I agree that every track should have a smoke and alcohol free section, its never really been an issue at this track that I am aware of (been going since 2000), maybe because most the time people just move to a different spot if it bothers them, I understand this was not possible on saturday. Maybe Joe will implement such a section now. I really hope that the fan apprecaition night has paid off well for LPS and they have created more dirt track fans.

It sounds like some of the fans need to be more appreciated that they have an awesome dirt track to go to on a weekly basis, one that has made improvements every year, Just think Dave Allison could still be running the track.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Claybird33, Clydesdale, cope42, Dblchkrs, jim goerge, mowerman, Mrs G, PAW, PIT CART, RACrappieman, Wallsracing
jim goerge (Offline)
  #22 8/3/15 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=VSneader2;421370]Can't believe people are complaining about a free night at the races. You should have known it was going to be packed. While I agree that every track should have a smoke and alcohol free section, its never really been an issue at this track that I am aware of (been going since 2000), maybe because most the time people just move to a different spot if it bothers them, I understand this was not possible on saturday. Maybe Joe will implement such a section now. I really hope that the fan apprecaition night has paid off well for LPS and they have created more dirt track fans.

I
t sounds like some of the fans need to be more appreciated that they have an awesome dirt track to go to on a weekly basis, one that has made improvements every year, Just think Dave Allison could still be running the
I think if he was still trying to run the place someone would have tar and feathered him by now or worse lol
2 Likes: cope42, VSneader2
tdt636 (Offline)
  #23 8/5/15 11:36 AM
You're complaining about cigarette smoke at a FREE race where you are sucking in ethanol fumes all night. If you were so miserable you could have left and some of the people getting turned away could have come in. Suck it up Buttercup!!
3 Likes: 3Cfan, VSneader2, Wallsracing