#23 5/17/14 9:58 PM
thank you
AB Racing (Offline)
  #24 5/17/14 10:05 PM
Chase Stockon winner!!!
4 Likes: Bushwacker, jerrythar500, larsonfan, mc/rider
glover8 (Offline)
  #25 5/17/14 10:18 PM
Good job chase! Awesome to see the GBR car in victory circle!
2 Likes: jerrythar500, larsonfan
larsonfan (Offline)
  #26 5/18/14 12:31 AM
Great show at Eldora. Torrid battle between the Madman and Chase. Shout out to Adam Miller for a great run through the B, then up through the A from the tail. I rip Eldora hard sometimes, but I will say that was a very good show, on a good surface. Great job Eldora and BOSS.

Also thanks to whoever decided that their 5 foot wide car would fit in a space that was 5.000001 feet wide beside my car. I'm afraid to go out and look at my car in the morning.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirttracker, jerrythar500, MWestfallfan54, PAW
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #27 5/18/14 12:38 AM
http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/races/results/

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: EBookerFan, JazzTrombonist, Mud Packer
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #28 5/18/14 5:51 AM
Great racing tonight most of you would be glad to know the dust was not to bad even with 42 sprints on the track. Racing was great with lap traffic making things very interesting at the end. Once ballou got around grant the race was on and made the pass for the lead a couple times but chase was able to drive back under him and hold on for his first win at eldora. Again great racing and lots of fans in the stands tonight even though it was pretty chilly, just can't beat $8 admission and $20 pit pass.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
PAW (Offline)
  #29 5/18/14 7:35 AM
Great racing last night, glad we went, didn't even get a speck of dust on us.

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
2 Likes: Can26, larsonfan
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #30 5/18/14 2:50 PM
Sounds like a good night of racing.
Whats strange to me is that 25 years ago, you coudn't get 16 non wing sprint cars at Eldora unless the CRA came in with their band of 20+ They even went to Winged in USAC. The Four Crown was at about 25 back then.

I know weather had a bit to do with it but they were going to have 30 anyway and that makes three Boss Shows at Eldora with over 30 NW sprinters. Congrats. 33 Blue Collar Bash. 54 Sprintacular, 42 Family Fun night.

Charles Nungester