IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
EBookerFan (Offline)
  #21 5/2/14 10:54 PM
Chris your updates were almost as good as being there. My goodness I did miss the long drive, cold weather and the cold beer.
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #22 5/2/14 11:07 PM
Thank you, i always enjoy doing updates from whatever race I go do. Always glad to help out!

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
7 Likes: 38DD, AustinSprinter, cwfan08, FishBurger, Morin Racing 98, mowerman, tj39
racefan20 (Offline)
  #23 5/3/14 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
Thank you, i always enjoy doing updates from whatever race I go do. Always glad to help out!
That was a GREAT finish. Everyone in the place except maybe Cottle thought Short had won after he got to the lead. Short probably should have went to the bottom after getting the lead, you never ever ever give Cottle a chance on the bottom.As it did tonight if you do that it can come back and bite you. Believe it or not even Aero liked the race and he never has good things to say about Bloomington

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
7 Likes: AERO410SCJA, Charles Nungester, cwfan08, FishBurger, mc/rider, mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #24 5/3/14 12:13 AM
Believe it or not even Aero liked the race and he never has good things to say about Bloomington

Glad i talked him into it

Charles Nungester
mc/rider (Online)
  #25 5/3/14 1:06 AM
The flatlander came south off the prairie and put one on the stonecutter from the hills of southern Indiana.Great race you two.Nice job Bloomington Speedway,everything I could ask for in a race and condiments too.

When in doubt Gas It
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #26 5/3/14 8:41 AM
A good race for sure. The crowd was a little thin, but you could hear everyone when Cottel passed Brady before the white flag. Half cheered and half booed. Another great Friday as I found myself at a race track.
aka Liz (Offline)
  #27 5/3/14 9:00 AM
A hot finish like that definitely trumped the cool temps. Great racing...
2 Likes: FishBurger, mc/rider
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #28 5/3/14 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
That was a GREAT finish. Everyone in the place except maybe Cottle thought Short had won after he got to the lead. Short probably should have went to the bottom after getting the lead, you never ever ever give Cottle a chance on the bottom.As it did tonight if you do that it can come back and bite you. Believe it or not even Aero liked the race and he never has good things to say about Bloomington
Just call-um like I see um
ronmil (Offline)
  #29 5/3/14 1:08 PM
A great night of racing on a very cool evening! I expected a bigger turnout of spectators; guess only the hardcore fans show up when we have such cold temps.

Ron Miller
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #30 5/3/14 2:26 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
The flatlander came south off the prairie and put one on the stonecutter from the hills of southern Indiana.Great race you two.Nice job Bloomington Speedway,everything I could ask for in a race and condiments too.
They were out of pickles when I went up.
2 Likes: FishBurger, mc/rider