IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
illinifan (Offline)
  #21 9/13/13 9:47 PM
Wish we had the green tractor parade here like there will b at TSS track here is bad dry slick
illinifan (Offline)
  #22 9/13/13 11:44 PM
Rico, bell, darland track crew came through n gave us a great feature
racegal (Offline)
  #23 9/13/13 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by illinifan:
Rico, bell, darland track crew came through n gave us a great feature
Darland from 14th to 3rd!!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: backstretchdave, badgerfan
illinifan (Offline)
  #24 9/14/13 12:23 AM
BC just took the wing sprint feature on two wheels on top of Christopher Bell wow was that an awesome finish
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #25 9/14/13 1:08 AM
It was good to see a big crowd tonight. I got there at 7:30 after work and had trouble finding a place to park which is a good problem for the track to have.
kdobson (Offline)
  #26 9/14/13 1:55 AM
Thanks to everyone that came out tonight. We saw some familiar faces from IOW in the crowd and had a chance to stop and visit with a few of you. Thank you for your patience as we worked the track. It turned out pretty good and that's what we were after. Great features. Congrats to Rico, Bryan and the other winners... and also Chris Bell who came up inches short in the MOWA show.

Overall we raced a whole lot of cars in just over 4 hours and had some really nasty red flags early. Thankfully everyone is ok. If any of you that are spending the night need anything while you are in Jacksonville before you leave town, give me a call at 217-371-3653. Hope to see a lot of you at Spoon River Saturday night.
mr nobody (Offline)
  #27 9/14/13 6:37 AM
That was one helluva show last night. Probably the best one I have ever seen at Jacksonville. I was worried early on by the number of red flags that happened. Hopefully tonight is just as good if not better show at Spoon.
miledirt (Offline)
  #28 9/14/13 7:16 AM
Hearing last night at J'ville was one of the best racing events of the season with Powri and MOWA together... wish I could have been there
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #29 9/14/13 8:46 AM
Just wanna say Gail an I enjoyed the place an had a great time. Great facility, nice job by the track crew an staff, also the PowerI series an MOWA for great racing. Thank You to all drivers,an crews that came out. Was happy to know the 3 nasty flips, Drivers were OK. Thank You goes out to Sprfldmile for helping on Covered Bridge. Found it no problem an got some nice pics. An to those of you where to eat at. Just didn't see the posts till this am. We did eat at Ponderosa in Jacksonville. Nice meeting a few IOW folks, illinifan, Steve, an the MOWA Chaplin. An saw a few we have meet, Pat, Frank, an Whiskey Bill. Got home at 4:15am our time an leaving for Haubstadt at noon our time. Every1 be safe on your travels to what ever track your heading to today, an enjoy. Thanks again, Lloyd and Gail
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, mowerman
pat54 (Offline)
  #30 9/14/13 10:38 AM
Absolutely fantastic racing last night. And I would be remiss if I did not point out the great job by Ken Dobson of promoting this event! He covers all the bases all night long and is right there among the fans making sure he is doing his part to make it a good experience...he comes through with flying colors. The only thing missing was the mayor who passed out keys to the city during Illinois Midget Week -- ha, ha. Thank you, Ken, for making us feel so welcome. Pat and Jim (and, of course, Marley, Hershel and Girl)
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, mowerman, racing2bwithu2