IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
monkeyboy (Offline)
  #21 1/25/12 6:27 PM
Twin cities needs to shake the haters. This place is by far one of the most entertaining and exciting speed plants anywhere. Don't worry most people complaining will be sitting at home waiting for updates anyways.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: awnunn, Drtchsr, racephoto1
awnunn (Offline)
  #22 1/25/12 8:41 PM
Originally Posted by monkeyboy:
Twin cities needs to shake the haters. This place is by far one of the most entertaining and exciting speed plants anywhere. Don't worry most people complaining will be sitting at home waiting for updates anyways.

Posted via Mobile Device

Most of the ones complaining will prob be sitting in the stands watching one heck of a racing program.
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #23 1/25/12 8:46 PM
I bet I won't be... I'm just giving suggestions to make better racing for YOU fans.. And trying to get more racing there through the year.. And It would be fine by me if we started heads up I'm not sweating it 1 bit but I enjoy passing cars and RACING so I think it would be better to invert. Think about it how much better the racing would be Kokomo inverts 4 in the heats and you don't hear anyone complaining about it

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: kennystidamracing, Knoke77, mowerman, SPRINTCAR, Xflagman
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #24 1/25/12 9:19 PM
Logan,are you going to Florida to race with USAC in Feb?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #25 1/25/12 9:22 PM
Thanks Mason for putting on a back 2 back in March I'll be there watching someone pick up $7,500 your the promoter run the race how you want
2 Likes: awnunn, i love dirt track racing
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #26 1/25/12 9:30 PM
Well unfortunately I'm not going to get to. The person I was going to drive for is not going to have there motors back in time. My cars are complete but I we decided since the ride fell through to save money and focus on getting more spares.

Posted via Mobile Device
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #27 1/25/12 10:21 PM
I appreciate you guys doing the show and I plan on attending. I also hope you guys work out some of the bugs from last year. None of which were a deal breaker for me. Any idea of admission costs and what other classes you will be running. I understand with the money you are paying out that this will not be a 15 dollar show. Good luck.
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #28 1/26/12 1:48 AM
Originally Posted by awnunn:
Most of the ones complaining will prob be sitting in the stands watching one heck of a racing program.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. It's one of the first races of the season within 6-8 hrs for us up north.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #29 1/26/12 6:23 AM
I have been to watch the last two years and will be this year providing I am home from work and the wife isn't on bed rest and is able to go and be comfortable.
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #30 1/26/12 6:34 AM
If your going to single car qualify, then post what time qualifying starts, then post a race time start.

I do not enjoy sitting through single car qualifying (anywhere) and would happily skip it if I knew what time the "real racing" starts.