IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
pletchfan (Offline)
  #21 8/7/11 9:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
What? They owe it to you go give you their product for free?
Just asking a question. Your response sounds a little hateful. Just sayin...
duel (Offline)
  #22 8/7/11 9:37 PM
I gladly pay it being some 800 miles away. just wish the usac cars would go first cause these 305's seem to have a lot of problems. non-wing nationals? don't have to drive home at least.
2 Likes: jim goerge, Wayne Davis
pletchfan (Offline)
  #23 8/7/11 9:44 PM
Originally Posted by duel:
I gladly pay it being some 800 miles away. just wish the usac cars would go first cause these 305's seem to have a lot of problems. non-wing nationals? don't have to drive home at least.
I totally understand that. It is just that last year USAC had several races that you got to watch on the computer and you did not have to pay so that was why I was asking.
jerseysprintnut (Offline)
  #24 8/7/11 9:56 PM
Does this stream always stop and start all night???
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #25 8/7/11 9:59 PM
Originally Posted by jerseysprintnut:
Does this stream always stop and start all night???
I think it depends on your connection speed. I've got a fast connection (cable) and the only time my paused was during Clauson's qualification run. If you have it on hi-def try regular and see if that helps.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
jerseysprintnut (Offline)
  #26 8/7/11 10:03 PM
I have very high speed cable and I have gone back and forth and idoesn't help. Da*n $15 bucks wasted I guess but the audio doesn't start and stop
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #27 8/7/11 10:06 PM
Wow! The Baconator looked strong in that heat!

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
pletchfan (Offline)
  #28 8/7/11 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
Last year we were lucky. That free thing they were doing was a really nice thing. But we can't expect them to always do that. The only way we have a chance of of seeing a lot of the races we can't get to is to be willing to pony up and give them a little something to help defray their cost and also maybe they could give the track a percentage of it. too..
Thanks Jerry, you have a very valid point. I appreciate your response. Enjoy the race. Not sure I will stay up that late so I am not going to invest this time. Grateful for the opportunity and hopefully there will be more later.
TommyBahama (Offline)
  #29 8/7/11 10:12 PM
Brady Bacon wins heat one, Rose, McIntire, Hines transfer.

Heat 2 Ballou flips hard, out of the car and fine. Clayton flipped big in hest one, he was fine also. Levi wins, kaeding, darland, coons transfer. Racing is really good and close, edge of your seat!
Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: CRA91, dirtnonwingfan, duel, Pat O'Connor Fan, pletchfan, skids59
Beer Goggles (Offline)
  #30 8/7/11 10:15 PM
For live results see: http://www.knoxvilleraceway.com/Results.aspx
6 Likes: Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, jerrydt, pletchfan, racegal, skids59