IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Amzie (Offline)
  #21 5/6/11 8:38 PM
Maybe she thinks you're the person who forgot to water the track????
Posted using Mobile Device
Drtchsr (Offline)
  #22 5/6/11 8:38 PM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
Sounds like it is going to be a great show, wish I didn't live so far away. I assume Coons is driving the Phillips car?
That would be correct.
Posted via Mobile Device
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #23 5/6/11 8:40 PM
Heat four winner was ty deckard

Heat five top three: ballou, boespflug, clauson
Posted via Mobile Device
8 Likes: 38DD, Dannypollock24, dirtnonwingfan, Jimmydiesel, racegal, sloppyjoe, VSneader2, Will Shunk
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #24 5/6/11 8:41 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
I was just, for some reason thrown off the media tower by a very rude Judy Miles, I have nothing but good things to say about this race track and for that to happen as quick as it did id beyond me. Same spot I've sat in for the past five years...some things I don't understand. Ill try to keep up with the updates now that I can't hear what is going on
Posted via Mobile Device
Judy and all,
You can't stop the technology. Embrace technology and use it for exposure, increased ticket sales, and more money in your pockets. All short track promoters have a choice. Use technology or lose your fan base.
4 Likes: 38DD, dirtnonwingfan, K-Dawg30
racegal (Offline)
  #25 5/6/11 8:44 PM
Thank you so much for the updates Chris! We folks here at home really appreciate you sticking with it!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
4 Likes: Dannypollock24, Jimmydiesel, speed bump, Throttlemom
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #26 5/6/11 8:48 PM
Heat six top three: east, coons, shuman
Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: Dannypollock24, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, dnherpo, Jimmydiesel, racegal, VSneader2
JON'S MOM (Offline)
  #27 5/6/11 8:49 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
thank you so much for the updates chris! We folks here at home really appreciate you sticking with it!
yes chris thanksssss
3 Likes: ColoradoFan, Sprints!, Will Shunk
ByronMack (Offline)
  #28 5/6/11 9:04 PM
Originally Posted by Amzie:
Maybe she thinks you're the person who forgot to water the track????
Posted using Mobile Device
really, you think the track is dry? I was just going to congratulate them on the track prep.
Posted via Mobile Device
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #29 5/6/11 9:18 PM
Sprint C main LINEUP: parker, kinser, decaire, motsinger, elson, edwards, harris, clark, hines, mcintyre, bilbee, beauchamp, jackson, gross, jarrett, fitzpatrick, giles, grimes
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Jordan kinser and andrew elson transfer out of the cmain to the bmain
Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, dnherpo, Jimmydiesel, JON'S MOM, racegal, Speedracer, VSneader2
38DD (Offline)
  #30 5/6/11 9:35 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
I was just, for some reason thrown off the media tower by a very rude Judy Miles, I have nothing but good things to say about this race track and for that to happen as quick as it did id beyond me. Same spot I've sat in for the past five years...some things I don't understand. Ill try to keep up with the updates now that I can't hear what is going on
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the updates Chris. They're getting greedy!!! You've done nothing but help them promote this race. The people following you wouldn't be there anyway. Some tracks are just worried, someone wont come because your doing updates. I got news for her, I wasn't going anyway and I appreciate you doing the updates. Dont let them run you off!!!! Thank You.
5 Likes: Dannypollock24, dirtnonwingfan, K-Dawg30, sprintsrgr8, Will Shunk