IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wbr (Offline)
  #21 2/19/08 10:46 AM
Stacie! come on back please!

I considered zapping those negative posts initially, but thought about it and I think its ok for them to stay. Although they might be hurtful for Mario or his family to read, they would be completely out of touch if they thought nobody had ill feelings for Mario.

I recall the late Dale Earnhardt had something like 53% of the nascar fan base and the other 47% hated him with such passion they bought tickets to the races too. I am not comparing Mario to Dale, so don't go there.

The old hollywood saying, "Bad Press is better then no press at all" comes to mind also.

Mario raced one of our karts in the Indiana Dirt Championships a few years ago to one of the best finishes in his karting career. He was polite & funny and me and the boys really had a blast that weekend, coming home with 3- championships and 2- runner-ups in the 5 classes they ran.

The Marietta's pitted next to us at the PRI race this year at Orlando, they have a nice family and crew and were enjoyable to be around. I would like to see more family teams in racing, but its not easy without a bunch of money or the big sponsor.

Don't berate someone cause they have money, be happy they are spending it on the sport we all enjoy. That is why most of us read this forum isn't it?:thumb
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #22 2/19/08 3:04 PM
I just got an email from Becky from myspace about TMextreme, the originator of the "find a real job" comment. This person (of all people) should not be on here bashing people. This person is an integral part of a race team in a high-profile position. I will not mention the name out of respect to Becky. I just find it sad this person gets on here to insult another person. I hope the team this person is connected to sees what he has done and takes appropriate actions against him.
chimchim
  #23 2/20/08 12:32 PM
racerchick85
  #24 2/20/08 2:05 PM
TMEXTREME is Thomas Mesraull that will be driving for Truckers 24 hr service. We wish him the best in 2008.

Sincerely,

Mario Marietta - didn
racerchick85
  #25 2/20/08 2:08 PM
TMEXTREME is Thomas Mesraull that will be driving for Truckers 24 hr service. We wish him the best in 2008.

Sincerely,

Mario Marietta - didn
Marietta3305
  #26 4/8/08 1:22 PM
Ok so check it...all you dbags out there bashing Mario need to get a life. All of your lives probably suck, and you feel the need to get on here and bash someone who has more ability in their pinky than you do in your entire body. It's so sad that Mario makes more money sleeping than you guys do working swing shifts 7 days a week. Mario is a kick ass dude, and an awesome driver. You'll eat your words here soon..