IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #21 5/27/10 9:35 AM
Can't find the words right now, such a fitting tribute, doing what he wanted to do, living his dream.It will be tough tonite @ THAT not seeing "The Rocket". Gods speed to you Jesse and your family.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
bmemmer (Offline)
  #22 5/27/10 9:41 AM
fantastic work sean! R.I.P Jesse
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #23 5/27/10 10:24 AM
The news of his passing was the last thing I seen before going to work. It weighed hard on me all night while working.

The only sense I can make of it is Jesse's Message from his way to brief life. "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

The only reason I can make of it is God needs a good wheel-man to help turn our lives around. A pit crew position I'll be happy to accept when my time comes.

Thanks Jesse for the memories.
Thanks To Sean, Mills and all the photgraphers, videographers and people who'll keep those memories fresh.

Charles Nungester
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #24 5/27/10 10:54 AM
Well done Tribute Buck!!....to one of all time Greats!!.."The Rockett Man"!!...
  #25 5/27/10 10:57 AM
A great, and fitting, tribute to the "Rocket". Thank you for putting it together Sean.

He will be missed by all. God Speed Jesse.
dstensland (Offline)
  #26 5/27/10 11:14 AM
Very nice job Sean. It is so sad to get the news of Jesse's passing. Seeing the tribute that Sean put together and all the comments from Jesse's friends and fans really makes me appreciate this sport of ours. The fans and competitors are such a tight knit group. It truly is a family. We will get caught up in the heat of the emotion at times and nearly come to blows and the next minute give the shirt off our backs to get a fellow competitor back on the track. When something like the events of yesterday occur, we all share in the sense of loss, but somehow it brings us all closer together. There is no greater fan than the racing fan, and this is why the sport means so much to each of us. Jesse will be greatly missed, but he has definitely made an impact on his chosen career. What more could any of us ask when our time comes to be taken home? God's speed Jesse.
Daboy (Offline)
  #27 5/27/10 11:17 AM
There is nothing I can say that has not been allready said.
Nice touch Sean!
RIP Jesse!

Dave Boy
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #28 5/27/10 11:38 AM
Great job Sean. I know it had to be hard to do... but I for one appreciate it.

Godspeed Rockett........
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #29 5/27/10 11:42 AM
Watching that video made me tear up and smile at the same time. Thats how powerful of a person Jesse was while he was with us thats for sure!

Excellent Tribute Video!

RIP ROCKET
David Lynch
  #30 5/27/10 12:07 PM
RIP Jesse. We will all be thinking of you at THAT tonight. He was going to race tonight at THAT.