IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mad Max (Offline)
  #21 1/12/08 4:07 PM
We'll be watching it at home on Comcast. I ordered it over a week ago for $9.95. I hope that's what shows on the bill. A couple of our neighbors will be joining us. We'll be having pizza with ice cream with hot fudge brownies for desert.
  #22 1/12/08 4:59 PM
i just got ****ing called into work at my part time serving job! :headbang: hopefully is really dead, so i can get out of there asap and catch the end up the ppv at my parents house...ill be cheerin for coons and cottle to whoop some :moon:
Stagger (Offline)
  #23 1/12/08 5:54 PM
Got the 56"DLP in the Garage. Also showintg it on the garage 27"tv and the other garage 27" tv will have the Pats game. BEER, CHILI, FRIENDS, RAC'N it does not get much better than that......... To bad the PPV is not in HD. Let's see The Fly'n Shu put'er in the show
tailtank (Offline)
  #24 1/12/08 6:04 PM
Watching it with the wife at home here in MS. Racin buddies are having a big party in Memphis but I'm not going to make that 4 hour roundtrip to get there.:kookoo2:
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #25 1/12/08 6:52 PM
Watching it on Comcast with my wife in Springfield IL. Hope all of you enjoy! Sounds like some great parties, but I would expect nothing less from IOW members.

Frank Daigh
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #26 1/12/08 7:04 PM
I bought it
Chuck

Charles Nungester
Melmo (Offline)
  #27 1/12/08 7:10 PM
What I don't understand is all I can find is Sprint Car Racing??

It Says:

Sports, Tony Stewart headlines a group of champion drivers from stock cars, openwheel, and drag racing who compete on a dirt track in 800 H.P. Sprint Cars. I hope this is it!!!
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #28 1/12/08 7:12 PM
Watching with about 6 others. Never drank beer before, might try a couple of those.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #29 1/12/08 7:13 PM
The hubby and I are watching it at home on Direct TV. Our 5 year old is excited to see the race! :foxcostanbrough:

Jen Kelley (she/her)
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #30 1/12/08 7:17 PM
Watching it at home with darlands #1 fan and some yuengling.:thumb: