IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ahall
  #21 8/24/09 12:10 AM
Great call on Dale Blaney...he is extremely underrated, and he is the man.

I'd take a local driver named Tyler Shoemaker, for a USAC team anyday...It's very impressive what he's done with a small motor and old hand me down tires, running with the 410's...I'd like to give him the equipment he deserves, and watch him get some W's!!
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #22 8/24/09 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Bubzilla:
I wouldn't have any money left over to start the teams after I bought the brewery, ***** house, and a Winnebago.
That looks like a good business plan if you combine the brewery and ***** house.Did I mention I was available for master taster and talent scout.
dirtywhiteboy
  #23 8/24/09 5:30 AM
Originally Posted by Tq14:
USAC- JJ Yeley & Dave Steele

WOO- Cody Darrah & Erin Crocker
I would have named Erin as one of my sprint car drivers, but I think mixing love with racing is a little bad and if I had that much money I am sure I could convince her to marry me.........................or still hold onto the dream of marrying me
Russ (Offline)
  #24 8/24/09 5:52 AM
non wing: Thomas Meseraull & Billy Puterbaugh
winged: Travis Rilat & Paul May
sprintcarfan (Offline)
  #25 8/24/09 3:28 PM
i dont really like winged racing but i would go with kevin huntley and joey saldana for WoO
USAC sprints would be Chad Boat, Brady Short, jerry coons jr.
USAC midgets would be Bobby East, Dave Darland, jerry coons jr.
USAC silver crown would be stanbrough, dave steele

i added a few too many im sure but oh well these drivers are my picks
lambracing
  #26 8/24/09 3:43 PM
Usac: Jeff Bland Jr and Coons
WOO: Sammy Swindell and Clayton
Kevracer58 (Offline)
  #27 8/24/09 4:51 PM
Originally Posted by :
you are going to start 2 usac teams and 2 woo teams
USAC - Kyle Robbins & Quintin Crye
WOO - Zach Chappell & Stephanie Chappell (brother and sister team ought to bring good PR)
mortboyz
  #28 8/24/09 5:32 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
I would hire a full time driver, SUPERDUKE, for my new $400K motor home and hire a full time chef , Rachel Ray, to prepare all of my meals so I can go and watch all of the races.

Oh yeah, to answer your question, I would be the driver for both cars and series!

Yeah, and Ol' Duke would probably sell the sumbitch!
oldbutnew (Offline)
  #29 8/24/09 5:38 PM
I would make improvements in spectator seating at Bloomington to include a penthouse for me then be a big sponsor of races and watch all of the best.