IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bostonian (Offline)
  #21 6/6/23 12:09 PM
The second nite in a row I streamed it on my TV instead of watching on the computer. It was so behind schedule-wise, with nothing to see other than water trucks, an occasional 5 minutes of hot laps, and 10 minutes for qualifying. I just don't get it. Needless to say, I didn't make it past qualifying either night. Tonight I may try watching on my laptop and keep the TV free to watch during the downtimes. I enjoy watching open-wheel dirt racing. It's what brought me to this site many moons ago.
767 (Offline)
  #22 6/6/23 1:08 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
"...O ya lets not forget, they changed the surface over the winter...."

I haven't been there this year, but it looks like they solved the rock problem! Let me be the first to congratulate and thank them for spending probably a lot of money to address a problem.
I'm not sure its solved, but it is very much improved. Honestly I'm impressed with the new group. They have put alot of effort into the place. So far it seems like the racers are doing a very good job at supporting the track. Hopefully it pays off good for them in the end.
5 Likes: Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, OnTheHammer, PIT CART, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #23 6/6/23 3:15 PM
DT must be in Therapy today. I expected to see another 25 or 30 posts from last nights racing from him,and a rock report too...
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, OnTheHammer, racenut69, tirespinner
mc/rider (Offline)
  #24 6/6/23 3:19 PM
I appreciated the wide range of discounts provided by the promotor. ( Military, seniors, teachers and handicap) Not something seen at other tracks

When in doubt Gas It
14 Likes: captrat, Chief Wahoo, chris jockish, Eatin Dirt, erich45, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, PAW, PIT CART, racefan20, racenut69, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #25 6/7/23 10:20 AM
We thought it was a great show. Got done at a reasonable time. The action was so fast and furious you almost didn’t know who to watch. Looking forward my first visit there in the future. So far IMW has been a rousing success!
2 Likes: Dirt Trackker, Hustlin-Hoosier