IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #21 4/3/23 4:44 PM
Originally Posted by Damingexcavating:
I really wish you keyboard warriors knew how much money it takes to run a sprint car for one show.

I too thought this was out of left field. But thinking about it, He's saying That Car owners and sponsors can't burn up five to seven hundred in tires for just heat races. If it's dusty, it's abrasive. If it's abrasive, it eats tires. That and all the other expense that goes into it. Which is a ton.

Charles Nungester
Vookie (Offline)
  #22 4/3/23 6:40 PM
T-Mez TV, Indiana Racing is Back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx1gwZ5WLYU
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #23 4/3/23 7:07 PM
Originally Posted by Damingexcavating:
I really wish you keyboard warriors knew how much money it takes to run a sprint car for one show.
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I too thought this was out of left field. But thinking about it, He's saying That Car owners and sponsors can't burn up five to seven hundred in tires for just heat races. If it's dusty, it's abrasive. If it's abrasive, it eats tires. That and all the other expense that goes into it. Which is a ton.
You are very nice Charles. This was this member's second post in three years. I thought of it as bait from a troll. You usually pick up on that.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #24 4/3/23 11:54 PM
Lincoln Park track prep and surface has basically sucked the last several times I went there. Quit going a few years ago. Saw a good day race there back in ‘88 for the Hut 100. Check out the video, better dirt and we’ll prepared.