IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
wildman92 (Offline)
  #21 5/15/20 9:28 PM
We got our tickets!!! Let’s go racing!! 🏁

Jen Kelley (she/her)
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, coachmeece, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #22 5/15/20 9:33 PM
Just bought 2 for my first ever trip to Kokomo. Happy Fathers Day to me!!
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jonboat15, luckybuc97, racenut69, reeserx, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #23 5/15/20 10:00 PM
Me and uncle have tickets for Burg. Had em texted and emailed Hope this works. Don't trust this digital BS at all. Be my luck I break my phone on way to track.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, jim goerge, PIT CART
toledo47 (Offline)
  #24 5/16/20 1:55 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Me and uncle have tickets for Burg. Had em texted and emailed Hope this works. Don't trust this digital BS at all. Be my luck I break my phone on way to track.
You can print it on paper as well... Doesn't have to be on your phone
2 Likes: chathamracefan, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #25 5/16/20 5:00 PM
I have purchased tickets for Haubstadt, Paragon, Putnamville, Bloomington, and Lawrenceburg and have the QR Code for each ticket on my phone. My question is when I show my phone at each track will I be directed to a specific seat or will I simply choose from the available spaces?

Ron Miller
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97
toledo47 (Offline)
  #26 5/16/20 7:38 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I have purchased tickets for Haubstadt, Paragon, Putnamville, Bloomington, and Lawrenceburg and have the QR Code for each ticket on my phone. My question is when I show my phone at each track will I be directed to a specific seat or will I simply choose from the available spaces?
I’d think you can sit wherever you want but making sure you keep some space away from others. Or since it’s 50% capacity will they just mark off every other row in the stands to be empty maybe?
I’m sure they are figuring it out now
2 Likes: ronmil, tirespinner
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #27 5/16/20 8:08 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Check out the instructional video w/Levi. Indicates that you can keep a small group or a family together after you enter the seating area but you need to keep the group together and a distance from other groups. You might want to check the video to see what you make of it.
4 Likes: fish, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #28 5/16/20 11:20 PM
Haubstadt, Paragon, Lincoln Park, and Kokomo for my father and myself. When I was sitting at Bubba in February I wouldn’t of thought this would be the first set of races for us in Indiana.

Shawn Wheeler II
5 Likes: jim goerge, jonboat15, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #29 5/17/20 12:12 PM
My Crew Secured Haubstadt, Putnamville and Bloomington. Hopefully thing work out well for all race fans this season.
6 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #30 5/17/20 12:41 PM
Our racing families will be in the house at the burg. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.
2 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge
Closed Thread