IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #21 9/16/08 9:34 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:

Edit: I thought the mods were still on the bill for Friday.... apparently not. I really didn't bother to check... I just knew we would be going over for it. Thanks to those for clearing that up.
Don,

On the original Eldora schedule, the modifieds were scheduled for Friday night with the WOO. It was pulled some time ago and I didn't want you to get all the way over to Eldora and find out that they weren't running. I thought that you might reconsider if you knew that information. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #22 9/16/08 9:48 PM
Oh yeah, will ill be at NEITHER :P
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #23 9/16/08 9:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Don,

On the original Eldora schedule, the modifieds were scheduled for Friday night with the WOO. It was pulled some time ago and I didn't want you to get all the way over to Eldora and find out that they weren't running. I thought that you might reconsider if you knew that information. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.
Not at all.... I didn't know. No it will not influence the decision to go. Like Kyle said one of our buddies loves Eldora and loves the wings as well as regular sprint cars... so since it is an annual tradition for us (like the Kings Royal weekend in July) we will be going there. No toes stepped on here!

Back on track with the thread.... sorry for the derail!

Who all driver wise will be there?