IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
midgy (Offline)
  #21 8/11/08 7:36 PM
Ballou starts on the pole of the 3rd heat
darland36
  #22 8/11/08 7:40 PM
I hope that Emmett NEVER gives up the TNT tour! There are quite a few drivers who love racing, whether it be USAC, TNT, MSCS, local tracks, etc. This gives the drivers a chance to race at different tracks and gives the fans from other parts of the country a chance to see REAL racing! NON-WING SPRINT CAR RACING! Some nights you get 40 cars, other nights you get 25 cars! Look at the list of drivers entered and believe me, you WILL get your money's worth! By the way, GO DAVE DARLAND GO!!:applaud:
grandma
  #23 8/11/08 7:53 PM
Thanks for the update about Robert Ballou. I will be leaving work now . Can't wait to log back on when I get home. Go Robert Ballou.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #24 8/11/08 8:03 PM
Originally Posted by darland36:
I hope that Emmett NEVER gives up the TNT tour! There are quite a few drivers who love racing, whether it be USAC, TNT, MSCS, local tracks, etc. This gives the drivers a chance to race at different tracks and gives the fans from other parts of the country a chance to see REAL racing! NON-WING SPRINT CAR RACING! Some nights you get 40 cars, other nights you get 25 cars! Look at the list of drivers entered and believe me, you WILL get your money's worth! By the way, GO DAVE DARLAND GO!!:applaud:
I totally agree with you Brenda. GO DAVE GO!!!! Oh my, I bet this is idol chatter. Heaven forbid. LOL
affordableawards (Offline)
  #25 8/11/08 8:09 PM
I shouldn't say this but Hi Brenda and Pletchfan and reacegal.And I agree with you all go DD:applaud:
pletchfan (Offline)
  #26 8/11/08 8:11 PM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
I shouldn't say this but Hi Brenda and Pletchfan and reacegal.And I agree with you all go DD:applaud:
Oh NO, please do!!! Hi, glad to have you join us.
skimmilk10 (Offline)
  #27 8/11/08 8:13 PM
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow:
Ok I will put everything on this tread..
27 cars..
Robert Ballou
Dave Darland
Thomas Meseraull
Cory Kruseman
Bret Mellenberndt
Coleman Gulick
Alex Schutte
Henry Clarke
Darren Hagen
Gary Taylor
Brady Bacon