IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City KISS Highlights...
5/11/13, 11:24 PM   #21
Re: Gas City KISS Highlights...
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
As for the disappointing fan support, I surmise all of these posts are accurate to some extent but paying $25 per ticket to see cars and drivers you can watch next week somewhere in Indiana for $12 is also a contributing factor.
I completely agree. I think that is a huge factor related to what I mentioned earlier with some of the people who used to support the track on a weekly basis. In years past, when you paid more to go, it was because the race was a real special or a class that you could not normally see at Gas City. Now, they run the same show every week - sprints, mods, and stocks. And it is normally the same group of teams with a few occasional surprises. Why pay the extra money when you can come back next week and see the same show for half the price?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City KISS Highlights...