IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > First Time Smackdown
8/17/16, 3:44 PM   #21
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclaridge View Post
A group of us will be arriving Monday afternoon and and are planning a trip south Tuesday am to Speedway Indoor Karting!!!
Oh man that sounds awesome! If it weren't for needing to keep perfect attendance at work to get thanksgiving weekend off, I'd definitely join you. My understanding is if you eat in the restaurant, you get a significant discount on karting. Have a great time!

1 member likes this post: rclaridge
8/18/16, 2:22 AM   #22
flagboy55

I-65 to 18. This will take you into Galveston where you go south on 35. Take that to Davis road and bingo, you have reached one of the mecca's of dirt track racing! I've been about every way there is from rt 30 and I-65 and I think it is the best

8/18/16, 3:11 AM   #23
Re: First Time Smackdown

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I-65 to 18. This will take you into Galveston where you go south on 35. Take that to Davis road and bingo, you have reached one of the mecca's of dirt track racing! I've been about every way there is from rt 30 and I-65 and I think it is the best
I think I will give this one a try. been taking 24 over which isn't too bad but your way gives you a little more interstate and a few less miles for me.

8/18/16, 7:45 PM   #24
Re: First Time Smackdown
BrentTFunk

If anyone needs tickets. I have 2 tickets on the aisle for sale. Person had a death in the family and won't be able to attend. Face value. These include pit pass for all three days

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > First Time Smackdown