IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg upates?
8/21/11, 2:08 PM   #21
Re: lawrenceburg upates?
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCGR View Post
Iceman wins the Dick Gaines memorial from his 8th starting spot. It is such an honor for our team. Brian Cripe has been after this one for a long time. We're glad to get it for him. Coleman and Hunter put on a show. Thanks all.
Posted via Mobile Device
way to go team cgr. we pulled in to the burg and as we were getting out i seen that big hauler pull in and said that is not #14 we were parked over buy the cycle track and i ran over to make sure that was you. wow!!!!!!!!!!! i have my iceman shirt on and could not belive that it was the #14. and i ran back to the truck and told my dad that you was in the house tonight. thanks for a great night of racing and congrats on your teams win. oh buy the way i was not the only one to have the iceman t shirt one i seen a bunch of them. welcome back to the burg and hope to see your team back soon. thanks for all the great things that team cgr dose for dirt track racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg upates?