IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Speed Sport News Magazine
2/1/12, 6:18 PM   #21
treecitytornado

Sprint Car and Midget is way better than Open Wheel especially at the end!

Posted via Mobile Device

2/1/12, 6:39 PM   #22
Re: National Speed Sport News Magazine
JON'S MOM

I sent them an e-mail about subscriptions. Couldnt find phone number for them.
I paid $70.00 they cashed my check and then closed

2/1/12, 8:18 PM   #23
Jonr

At one time or another, I had subscribed to almost all of the racing magazines, but I have let all of the subscriptions cease. Over time, I found that I was not enjoying the magazines that much. I knew that when I had not even opened the cover of last month's issue when the new issue arrived that I was not getting my money's worth. I don't know if it was too much NASCAR, or too much technical articles, or articles about series that I had never heard of, or results from a race that happened over a month ago, but it seemed to be a waste of money and time. I enjoyed NSSN because it was more timely, and there was always something in there that I enjoyed reading about.

Thus, because of my poor history with magazines, I need a little more enticement to become a subscriber to a new magazine. I am the customer. They need to do something to earn my business and my trust. Once again, I hope their business model is more than "Here we are, come buy our magazine" I hope that they have an advertising budget. I hope that they have a budget to gain new customers, and the easiest way to gain new customers would be to show some goodwill to the customers of the old NSSN. They bought the NSSN name for a reason. They should be using that name to the best of the ability.

It is a lot like all of the complaints that the promoters do not promote, but just open the gates. What is the NSSN magazine doing to gain customers other that saying "Here we are, come buy our magazine"

2 members like this post: addictedtodirt, I Miss Manzy
2/2/12, 2:07 PM   #24
Rapid Rick

Didn't see Dave Argabright's name mentioned in the ad. I always went right to his column. Usually read it more than once too.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Speed Sport News Magazine