IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tim brown (Offline)
  #21 10/3/12 12:49 PM
Chris Hate to hear that. So So sorry for you Man!!!
rightrear (Offline)
  #22 10/3/12 12:55 PM
Sorry Chris.I know all about fires and they can be devastating. Call if you need any help.
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #23 10/3/12 1:22 PM
Chris,
On the magazine front I think I can help out maybe? My pop has probably 40,000 back issues of all sorts from hot rod to open wheel. If you wanna come have a look they are always here.

Posted via Mobile Device
TQ29m (Offline)
  #24 10/3/12 4:20 PM
Chris, my thought's are with you, it's something you think about, and hope it doesn't happen, but, life goes on, and like you said, you don't have to look far, to find someone in worse shape than yourself. Hang in there, you're young yet, your memory is still fresh, it won't all come back, but enough will to tell the story, lots of people have your stuff, and I'm sure you'll be able to rebuld a lot of it. Good Luck, and sorry for your loss! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
speidel21 (Offline)
  #25 10/3/12 7:21 PM
hate to hear this. your one of the best photographers around.
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #26 10/3/12 7:55 PM
Sorry to hear this Chris.
grinch (Offline)
  #27 10/3/12 8:09 PM
Sorry also Chris...."cannot imagine how much that must hurt.........
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #28 10/4/12 12:05 AM
Thanks for the concern everyone and the comments, it's appreciated. Here are a few notes for some of the replies.

Bob and Monica, don't lose the photo of AJ and Bryan, it's the only one there is.

John Mahoney, nice idea on the fire proof cabinet, but I wished I had thought about them about 2 weeks ago.

Jim Morrison, thanks boss, it's appreciated more then you'll ever know.

Bill Gardner, you're the greatest, in a lot more was then most people realize here.

Bob, I'm not as young as I was when I first met you, but I still can easily remember.

Once again, thanks everyone, it isn't the end of the world, but it looks like I get to start all over again.

Chris
4 Likes: billwill7, Danny Burton, davidm, Pitpass
sprint28 (Offline)
  #29 10/4/12 11:18 AM
Real sorry to hear this buddy hate that you are a nice guy and do great work at least you still have the memories.
Brandon mattox

Posted via Mobile Device
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #30 10/5/12 10:06 PM
Oh that stinks, sorry for the loss of all your memories. We keep all our important papers in a fridge or freezer. I use an old one out in the garage w/ a light bulb to keep it all dry & warm. I keep spray paint & solvent in there during the cold months. Works good also fireproof