IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
bojo20 (Offline)
  #21 5/18/10 8:12 PM
Dave,keep up the good work and great posts.This guy hoover is entitled to his opinion and I am also. My opinion is that hoover is an 'IDIOT'
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #22 5/18/10 8:17 PM
Originally Posted by jwr11:
Dave, 5th place, 27 cars, and only $350 I thought it was a mistake, I like the money on the top, but maybe they could be increased throughout the field some also ,thats only $125 more than last place, thanks for your cooperation.
JWR, I advertise the purse here and on the website, so there wont be any surprises at payout.
here is the payout that has been increased 4 times in the 4 years since i have had the track. This year i raised the lower spots 9th-20th.
I am pretty sure our purse is more than most tracks around.

Sprint Cars Feature
1. $1,500
2 .$800
3. $600
4 .$450
5. $350
6. $320
7. $310
8. $300
9. $290
10. $280
11. $270
12. $265
13. $260
14. $255
15. $250
16. $245
17. $240
18. $235
19. $230
20. $225

This is a regular show payout.
Thanks for racing with us, i appreciate it very very much.
Dave

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Originally Posted by racefan20:
Dave I hate to ***** here but do you have to put up an advertising post every single day?? You were pimping next Saturdays race on Sunday for God's sake. Looking back you average about 1 ad message per day. I understand that you bought an ad and therefore get more leeway but dude you are wearing me out.
Mr. Hoover, Beings your on the Board of Directors for the Hoosier Auto Racing Fan Club, should'nt you approve of promoting racing?
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #23 5/18/10 8:48 PM
Originally Posted by bojo20:
Dave,keep up the good work and great posts.This guy hoover is entitled to his opinion and I am also. My opinion is that hoover is an 'IDIOT'
I was with you until your last sentence. You're entitled to your opinion, but please spare us the name calling.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #24 5/18/10 9:00 PM
Originally Posted by bojo20:
Maybe I am, who knows but at least I have the balls to put my name to it. And you?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
bojo20 (Offline)
  #25 5/18/10 9:05 PM
Don't bother me one bit I am Joe Bochenek Sorry for the name calling but some time some one just deserves it.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #26 5/18/10 9:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
JWR,

Mr. Hoover, Beings your on the Board of Directors for the Hoosier Auto Racing Fan Club, should'nt you approve of promoting racing?
I do approve of promoting racing Dave but Gas City, Bloomington & Kokomo do pretty well posting once a week about their shows unless there is weather on race day. I understand you have more competition for the racing $ on Saturday than those tracks do. I also know that when people have complained about track conditions or cooler policy etc at those other tracks that the promoter didnt get on here and bang on the poster either. It was an opinion plain and simple. Get some thicker skin and move on with your business.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
racefan1 (Offline)
  #27 5/18/10 9:19 PM
we should all be grateful for a guy like Jwr11 who brings his cars and drivers every week to entertain sprint car fans. i would bet that he cant even drop the trailer door for 1500 dollars at a sprint car race. i dont think there are any fans in the stands because if you look at last week we all had to watch about three hours of hobby stocks and modified races after the sprint car heats before we watched it rain.if i wanted to watch that id go to brownstown.nothing like promoting sprint car racing to get a million stock cars.smells like back gate to me.350 for fifth? wow.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #28 5/18/10 10:31 PM
Please read 1st post!! And thanks to Bill G. for having a ignore list, i love that tool !!
Pine (Offline)
  #29 5/18/10 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Onlydirt:

Plus the opportunity to TAZE Pine! See ya soon Buddy lol
...I'm about 3 I.Q points away from letting that happen, a couple beer should take care of that.......
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #30 5/18/10 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by racefan1:
we should all be grateful for a guy like Jwr11 who brings his cars and drivers every week to entertain sprint car fans. i would bet that he cant even drop the trailer door for 1500 dollars at a sprint car race. i dont think there are any fans in the stands because if you look at last week we all had to watch about three hours of hobby stocks and modified races after the sprint car heats before we watched it rain.if i wanted to watch that id go to brownstown.nothing like promoting sprint car racing to get a million stock cars.smells like back gate to me.350 for fifth? wow.
Thank your lucky stars you HAVE the future stars in this business running in the Stock divisions. Without them you have NOTHING.

And we didnt have a million stock cars at Brownstown on Saturday, just 34 Late Models. Only 999,966 short of the goal

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com