IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: would you like to see a new sprint car video game be put out onto the market?
yes 204 93.15%
no 15 6.85%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the market?
6/3/09, 8:23 AM   #21
Re: Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the market?
spankytoo

Race Count This Year: 22

It should be a 2 player game. PS3 does not have many 2 player games.

1 member likes this post: OTSNWR
6/3/09, 11:06 AM   #22
COTTLE FAN

it would be cool to have it be usac and the tracks are tracks that are on there schedule like bloomington and gas city but also like manzanita and perris auto speedway. and you could pick whatever kinda car you wanted and went trough the whole schedule. how great would that be.

6/3/09, 12:39 PM   #23
600minisprint
Inactive Member

YES PLEASE DO COME WITH ANOTHER ONE!!! but with beter graphics the first 2 were bad the tires looked like they were flat on the ground i have both of them for ps2 showdown to eldora and road to knoxville and the one for the puter... everyone vote yes!!!!!

6/3/09, 12:51 PM   #24
miledirt

post on hoseheads says new PS3 WoO game coming out at the end of the year

6/3/09, 1:10 PM   #25
Chase Briscoe

I heard that there is going to be one coming out in December. But I have found one game that is very realistic with all real tracks it is Rfactor. They have about every type of racing class you can think of with many tracks but its only for computer. Check it out rfactorcentral.com

6/3/09, 1:18 PM   #26
zeroracer

Rfactor is awesome, me and some buddies play it all the time, I have the most fun in the late models, and the vhr sprint cup cars

6/3/09, 1:25 PM   #27
hoosierfan

A new sprint game is definately needed and the newer consoles would provide a platform for amazing graphics and gameplay

6/3/09, 2:39 PM   #28
bobrainey

Yes, yes, yes and it needs options to go non-wing sprint car racing and midgtets too!!!

6/3/09, 8:02 PM   #29
Go Fast

Race Count This Year: 3

The Asian gentleman that drove Scooter Ellis' sprint car last year is a game designer from Japan. He did a lot of the rally and road race games. I believe that he was driving the car as research for a new sprint car game.

It would be cool if it had a guitar simulator included so you could rock out after the races like T. Funk and the Homewreckers.

Road to the Triple Crown would be a great game. Start out in 410 local sprints. After you have won enough races to prove you are 16 then you move to Focus midgets! Wait, maybe that would be too realistic.

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!

6/3/09, 11:49 PM   #30
T-Mez

It would be awesome to see a non wing 360 game with a big curb that would toss the nose when u slammed the cushion, Forza, Dirt, Colin McRae, F1(ps3), and the first WoO are the best games ever!!!! IMO...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the market?