Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #11 7/26/16 7:08 PM
Welcome Dirthshooter!! Nice photo!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
davidm (Offline)
  #12 7/26/16 8:10 PM
Welcome and nice photo! Some of us do a photo of the day. Jump in and post some if you'd like.
2 Likes: pushinthecushin, racegal
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #13 7/27/16 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by dirtshooter:
I stayed at the Motel 6 I think it was on 41in Evansville the last night I was In Indiana.. Not a great place but clean..lol
For all the hotels I stayed in during ISW, their cleanliness is about the best thing that could be said for them. I don't like spending a lot of money on hotels, as I would rather spend that money on touristy stuff while I kill time before heading to the tracks.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
racegal (Offline)
  #14 7/27/16 11:41 AM
I stayed at the Motel 6 I think it was on 41in Evansville the last night I was In Indiana.. Not a great place but clean..lol
Don't EVER stay at the Motel 6 in Terre Haute! NASTY!
It was bad!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, maddog53
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #15 7/27/16 11:54 AM
Welcome to the boards!! Glad to have you and your talents. I was wondering if you take requests? (FREEBIRD!!)
Seriously though. As a person who's schedule limits attendance to 1 or 2 tracks most years, I'd love to see not only killer action photos like you've already provided but some of the tracks/ venues you attend. No biggie, just a thought. Have a good one!
Ty (Offline)
  #16 7/27/16 12:15 PM
Hi guys and girls new to the forum but not new to shootin the dirt. Shot my 1st ISW a week or so ago.. What a blast!!
Welcome Dirtshooter! There is one rule to this board. Don't ever mention that wings are better than no wings. Don't want to step on any toes here. (little bit of sarcasm)