IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tragic Night at Toledo
7/20/08, 8:11 AM   #11
Re: Tragic Night at Toledo
racer-x

I remember Gene Lee in a blue or purple # 00 .
I am so sorry for his family and friends..
Last edited by racer-x; 7/27/10 at 11:31 PM.

7/21/08, 4:15 PM   #12
IndyBound

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Gibson family. Terry is survived by his wife Linda, son Ryan, daughter Lindsay N. Kincaid, his parents Todd and Brenda, brothers Gene Lee, Jeff, Larry and sister Deb.

I watched the Gibson children grow up, while they were watching their Dad, Todd race at the Oswego Speedway. My heart aches for the entire Gibson family.

Cards of Condolences can reach Todd and Brenda Gibson at 12239 Hoskins Road,
Richwood, Oh. 43344.

Condolences & Rememberences can be left on the funeral home website: www.stofcheck-ballingerfuneralhome.com.

Services are Wednesday, July23, 2008 at 11:00 A. M. at the LaRue Baptist Church.

Visitation: 3 to 8 P. M. Tuesday at the Stocfcheck-Balinger Funeral Home in Richwood, Oh..

Memorial gifts maybe made to Missions, C/O LaRue Baptist Church, P.O. Box 374, LaRue, Oh. 43332 or Terry's son Ryan's college fund C/O the Richwood Banking Company.

Sean, if you have Linda's address could you please post it. Thanks!!

R. I. P. Terry!!!

Patti

7/21/08, 4:21 PM   #13
Seadog

This is the one thing I hate about racing. When I first started going in the mid
50's , you almost expected this kind of thing to happen. With all of the safety improvements over the years, it seems to be a rarity anymore. That's what makes this so tough to take.

My deepest sympathy to the Gibson family.:crying:

They are all real racers. I have enjoyed watching all of them race over the years.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tragic Night at Toledo