IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF Putnamville Pit Party Thursday July 19th
7/19/12, 4:49 PM   #11
RacingGirl10

Thank you for the invite to the Pit Party! It was HOT but we still had fun! Our kids liked the duck pond game the best thanks for a good time and a chance for the drivers to mingle with the fans!
Amy

Posted via Mobile Device

7/19/12, 9:34 PM   #12
Re: HARF Putnamville Pit Party Thursday July 19th
flatout18

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 46

Thanks for all of your hard work to put this on. Thanks to the drivers that took the time to show up. Thanks to LPS for allowing it to take place. Maybe this can grow in the future as, I think it is a great chance for everybody to meet. The ice cold water sure hit the spot today as well...

7/19/12, 9:38 PM   #13
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Thanks for everything you do BOB

7/20/12, 4:06 PM   #14
Stephen Cording

Another ISW Social Event (the first being the bowling), again a 'hot' fun time had with good people.

I hope both of these social get-together's continue next year and grow in numbers, it's cool to hang out without the stress of being 'at the race' if you know what I'm saying.

Thanks to everyone that put in the effort to make it happen.

Feels good to be a HARF member

Hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of a few HARF dates next May.

Thanks once again

7/23/12, 10:04 AM   #15
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

HARF International...our newest 2 members from England, Stephen and Ailsa, Welcome to the club. Was wonderful meeting you at the Super Bowl and at our Pit Party, and i hope Ailsa enjoys her USA bear (& customs didn't shred it searching for contriband). I want to Thanks all our fans for coming out on a hot day to enjoy the party, we had about 50 in attendence, and especially Thanks to the drivers we had come out and join us. We might have only gotten 5 drivers to join us, but we had 5 of the best you could ask for, Dave Darland, Jerry Coons Jr., T-Mez, Chase Stockon, & Dakota Jackson. We hope we get the chance to do this again next year & we hope more of you get to take this opportunity to join us and meet the drivers. All thanks once again to Jamie Marvel & Susannah Stapp for all their work to put this party together. My only other comment to finish off the party talk is that not only does Jerry Coons Jr. cheat at bowling, but the entire Coons Family disobeys posted "NO SWIMMING" rules in the duck pond game! jk, their pictures of their 2 beautiful children in the pool (with Jerry as lifeguard) will be priceless.
Once again, THANKS to both drivers and fans for attending, next year we're ordering a 72 degree day, i promise, bob
Last edited by HARFprez; 7/23/12 at 10:06 AM.

3 members like this post: addictedtodirt, Dannypollock24, miwingless
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF Putnamville Pit Party Thursday July 19th