IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-UMP Summer Nationals
6/26/12, 9:22 PM   #11
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

this track was perfect in the first place.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jjones776, Mud Packer
6/26/12, 9:41 PM   #12
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway-UMP Summer Nationals
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

from the pic lloyd posted on facebook. that track was perfect tacky with a nice cushion, what a bunch of wussies.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Wayne Davis
6/26/12, 10:25 PM   #13
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

We needed casey shuman to show how to run that cushion tonight in a sprinter

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 11:37 PM   #14
Hotshoe65s

If you guys think the track was so perfect, get yourself a late model and maintenance the rear suspension after racing with a cushion like that. Your going to have to replace every heim and a bunch of other stuff. And when you have to do that day in and day out for 32 days straight your going to change your opinions.

I thought they helped the track a little. The feature was fun to watch them man handle the cars.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 11:43 PM   #15
beliles66

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
from the pic lloyd posted on facebook. that track was perfect tacky with a nice cushion, what a bunch of wussies.
I wouldn't really call guys that are willing to race 29 races in 32 days all over the Midwest a bunch of wussies. Trying to race twice a week is hard enough. I can't imagine trying to do the hell tour.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 11:44 PM   #16
2HWrench

Oh boo hoo, if the cushion is too rough or too fast for you then run the huggy pole like a sissy!

6/26/12, 11:48 PM   #17
Hotshoe65s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettH View Post
Oh boo hoo, if the cushion is too rough or too fast for you then run the huggy pole like a sissy!
Wait a sec? Where was your car. That's what I thought. You don't have the guts to go out there. So I guess that makes you the real sissy.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 11:51 PM   #18
beliles66

Quote:
I bet you're one of the most badass rim riding drivers out there.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 11:54 PM   #19
2HWrench

You're alomost correct, I'm not the driver just the guy that doesn't have to replace every rear end component because my driver knows how to run the cushion.

6/27/12, 12:15 AM   #20
Hotshoe65s

Quote:
You're alomost correct, I'm not the driver just the guy that doesn't have to replace every rear end component because my driver knows how to run the cushion.
And what do you own? I'm guessing a sprint car. Sprint cars can run a rougher cushion because they have a giant balloon of a RR tire. Plus they don't have nearly as complex rear suspension.
And as far as your driver comment, I'm sure you have a good driver, but the drivers there tonight were top notch and some of the best in the country.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-UMP Summer Nationals