Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Archdale Race Updates
10/3/11, 10:15 PM   #11
Re: Archdale Race Updates
bbr21

1st Annual Al Archdale Jr Memorial for mini-sprints @ Peoria IL Speedway

10/4/11, 1:54 AM   #12
eriksfloor2

Dad fast time was 11.594 set by 00 Billy Brickley from Wataga Il. Will have rest of the results up later this week. I will have to check but that may be the new track record.

10/4/11, 3:45 PM   #13
slide22

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Roger, the ILSS, and Peoria Speedway put on a great show that I was glad to be apart of. Thanks to Rick Hench and Henchcraft Racing Products for all the support this year and building the best car on the market. Also thanks to Elliott Feed & Supply, Marathon Railway Express, Ham Signs, Napa, Jeff Hoagland, Jeff Barnhart, and Dave Mitchell for all the help this year.

For anyone who has never been to Peoria, I would highly suggest going. The best prepared track I have seen all year and the fastest track I have ever been on, including KC and Bloomington. I believe we were a full second faster a lap at Peoria than at Bloomington. Watching cars going into turn 1 reminded me of winged sprint cars entering the corners at the new Lawrenceburg, wicked fast.

-Ryan Broughton

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Archdale Race Updates