IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ARCA @ Salem
5/2/11, 8:05 AM   #11
Re: ARCA @ Salem
ASPHALT24

That race in winchester next month is going to be a slug fest.

5/2/11, 8:28 AM   #12
ClaytonYeley

You are right apex. Milka got in the back of someone in 4. This pushed the hood up a great deal. I guess no air was getting in b/c it was blowing smoke a few moments later. Great job by Armstrong to keep fighting back. He got in at least two wrecks but almost got his lap back many times. As bad as Armstrong's car looked he was still running with the leaders. At times it looked like Hessert was going to pull out the win but he was caught in a wreck in turn 3 during the late stages.

5/2/11, 12:22 PM   #13
ISF

I agree with richie. Watchin' Milka throw it sideways at Springfield & Du Quoin has the possibility of being very entertaining.
Last edited by ISF; 5/2/11 at 12:24 PM.

5/2/11, 8:16 PM   #14
Sawdust101

Yep Milka got into the back of someone coming out of turn 4. Made her car look like a snow plow. Also when she was about to get passed by the leaders she would not move out of the way. Thought the flagman was going to throw something at her to move, she was in everybody's way. I was not impressed. USAC sprints is a much better show to go see. I'll be there in Aug for the USAC/Extreme Sprint show.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ARCA @ Salem