IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #11 10/11/10 4:53 PM
Originally Posted by tennesseeracefan:
I'll be making the trip to Haubstadt for the first time ever! :2: What time do they usually get done with their shows?
Being it an Outlaw show w/modifieds also running, I would guestimate 11:30 pm cst. at the latest. Depends on how many cautions fly! JMO
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #12 10/11/10 5:53 PM
i will be there from ohio. Going to see my dad outside evansville and then to the race. THe outlaws are always interesting at haubstadt.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #13 10/11/10 6:13 PM
I am making the drive down to TSS on Saturday eve!!
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #14 10/11/10 8:16 PM
I'll be there with my dad and a buddy of mine. Hopefully it will be a safe weekend. I don't like seeing helicopters at races.
dorsettracing10 (Offline)
  #15 10/11/10 8:35 PM
What time should we get there if we don't have tix and where should we sit?? Never been there before??
Posted via Mobile Device
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #16 10/11/10 8:39 PM
Originally Posted by dorsettracing10:
What time should we get there if we don't have tix and where should we sit?? Never been there before??
Posted via Mobile Device
4pm.....no bad seats
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #17 10/11/10 8:56 PM
It will be my second wing show of the year, and my last show of the year.
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #18 10/12/10 1:48 AM
Originally Posted by coachmeece:
ill be there and did talk to a few guys at the burg saturday that said there coming so i look to see 30-35 wings

can not wait to see the 1x THE SAVAGE put a wing on saturday
I watched Robin Miller on Speed Sunday and he put together a list of people he would drive 2hrs to see race. He had a few non wing guys along with some WoO drivers. Well, seeing Gross put the right rear on the high side at haubstadt with a wing will be something to see. Hope everything goes as planned.
Wingman (Offline)
  #19 10/12/10 4:38 PM
Does anybody know if haubstaudt is an hour behind Louisville time this time of year or the same time?
Posted via Mobile Device
ekohl23 (Offline)
  #20 10/12/10 4:50 PM
Originally Posted by Wingman:
Does anybody know if haubstaudt is an hour behind Louisville time this time of year or the same time?
Posted via Mobile Device

1 Hour behind. Haubstadt is on Central time