IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terry Hannagan Passes
6/15/10, 10:22 PM   #11
Re: Terry Hannagan Passes
DiamondDog

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Hannagan family at this time....God Bless.

6/18/10, 12:19 AM   #12
THRHannagan

Terry Passed away Monday June 14, 2010 in his home in San Jose. We only know that it was complications from the fragments from the gunshot wound in 1990. I was there when he was pronounced so I can confirm the story. It was a shock to us all. His sister Vicky and Uncle Brad found him at 7:20 in the morning. He was an amazing man and the best uncle. He showed me and my kids so much love. Services will be held Wednesday June 23, 2010 at 1:00 Pm Alum Rock Christian Church 2962 Story Road San Jose ca 95127.

I love him more than most people realized. I always stayed in the background making him cookies and helping my husband wash his van. Taking Lisa to get her 6th grade winter ball dress. I can't believe this has happened. He will be missed. RIP Uncle Terry I'll always love you.

Tiffany H. Ross Hannagan

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
6/18/10, 12:44 AM   #13
Flatrightrear

Thank you for the information,Tiffany. You and the entire family have my sincere condolences. May God comfort you all. Tom Fischer

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terry Hannagan Passes