IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ALL Star Schedule (Danger: WInged Sprint Car Info)
2/2/08, 6:05 PM   #11
Re: ALL Star Schedule (Danger: WInged Sprint Car Info)
delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd View Post
Oh YEA!
I would go to an Outlaw race before an Allstar race anytime. And maybe a USAC race. So There!
WOW sorry i just think the racing better and its 20.00 cheaper to get in. Plus i agree about USAC but they only come east once a year. Randy Smith

2/3/08, 4:37 AM   #12
Re: ALL Star Schedule (Danger: WInged Sprint Car Info)
AlkyMadness

A few new stops in West Virginia look very interesting. The mid-May stops at the Beckley and Tyler County bull rings could be awesome.

Also, the July 4th and 5th are supposed to be at the NEW West Virginia Motor Speedway. For those that haven't heard, the track is now being operated by a new promoter (possibly new owner) and the 5/8 mile is being shortened to 3/8.

Alas, gone is my dream of seeing the Silver Crown cars on the big track. Saw a few late model shows there and that was one fast mutha.

Perhaps USAC could still get a sprint/midget doubleheader on the new 3/8.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ALL Star Schedule (Danger: WInged Sprint Car Info)