IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A Salute & Thank You to ALL The US Military Veterans
11/11/09, 1:12 PM   #11
Re: A Salute & Thank You to ALL The US Military Veterans
IndyBound

Thanks to all the Veterans, servicemen and women who sacrifice so much for our freedom. Thanks to my Dad for serving and teaching me to respect all men and women that do.

An a specials thanks to all the families that have lost loved ones defending our country.

Rich, thanks for sharing the St. Louis parade to honor our servicemen and women with us.

Patti

2 members like this post: Ovalmeister
11/11/09, 2:11 PM   #12
REH24

"What Is A Veteran"

http://wandascountryhome.com/veteran/index.html

Appropriate for today in honoring our Veterans

REH

11/11/09, 2:34 PM   #13
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Thank you Veterans for all that you've done from the Stephens family, are prayers are always with you

11/11/09, 3:11 PM   #14
ImissAscot

I would very much like to thank all the past and present Military personel who have and or are serving this great country of our's to help protect our freedom's and our right's. Thank you to all the Men and Women from the bottom of my heart. Happy Veteran's Day to you all! ! !

11/11/09, 4:27 PM   #15
50mcrewguy

I too would like to thank all the veterans. Without your sacrifices it would be a totally different world. We often forget to honor you who served on a regular basis. Next time you see a soldier in uniform go and shake their hand and thank them in person. It is a powerful act.

11/11/09, 5:18 PM   #16
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks to all our Vets and Service Personel. Freedom isn't free! It it was taken and must constantly be fought for.

Chuck, Sincerely thanking those who do what needs to be done to keep us able to enjoy this great nation.

11/11/09, 7:17 PM   #17
ChaplainJackie

I would also like to thank our American servicemen and women. I don't know how you feel or what you must be going through
and to be honest I don't want to. But I do know I will keep praying for you ALL and I want to tell you THANK YOU!!!

Father God
Bless them with a keen sense of sight, sounds and smells. Give them a new sensitivity to their surrounds. Keep them alert.
Bless them with great boldness to do the tasks they are trained to do for their families as well as ours.
Comfort them God with Your love and protection. Build their faith God, help them to understand the power in the name of Jesus.
Comfort their families as well, be the hands that hold and protect them till their father, mothers, husbands, wives, sons, daughters
friends and famiy members can come home.
And if it should all fall apart may we accept God that you are still in control;
In Jesus name we pray in faith
AMEN

11/11/09, 8:03 PM   #18
FishBurger

What a great day I had. Urged to do so by my granddaughter, I reluctantly attended a Veterans Day program at Rising Sun (IN) High School. I am so glad now that I did. Sincere Thank You's and congratulations to the faculty and student body, especially the officiating class and student council officers for creating a special and memorable experience.

I was in awe of the many WWII vets in attendance as well as my fellow vets of Korea, Vietnam plus those from other service periods.

The HS band and choir contributed outstanding renditions of several chest expanding patriotic numbers. It was nice.......VERY NICE. And now I must get off a letter telling them so.
Last edited by FishBurger; 11/11/09 at 8:04 PM.

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, Ovalmeister
11/11/09, 8:13 PM   #19
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Yes, Thank You All!!

11/11/09, 8:27 PM   #20
ThrottleHead

I too want to express my heartfelt thanks to all the veterans for their service to their country. Without ALL OF YOU we would not enjoy the freedoms we have today. Many fought in conditions that are inhumane and did so without a complaint. They did it because they had an obligation to..... DUTY. It takes a rare breed of man or woman to be a part of the Armed Services. Anyone can sign up, yes. But its a special person that makes the cut and goes on to serve faithfully for our country.

THANK YOU to all of you out there who served!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A Salute & Thank You to ALL The US Military Veterans