IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers # 10
10/21/09, 9:22 PM   #11
Re: Truckers # 10
i love dirt track racing

wow.!!! we as racing fans can not wait to see you and the truckers racing family racing soon. thanks for all the great things that you have done for dirt track racing

10/21/09, 9:50 PM   #12
ChaplainJackie

To the Truckers team, Everyone has said so many kind word all deserved. I to will miss the Trucker team especially Cindi.
I thank God for all the kindness this team has shown to others, for the advice they have offered, as well as equipment,
time and money. You guys have blessed the sport of open wheel racing and I pray that God blesses your future.
Please keep in touch and hope to see you all in the stands sometime next season.

10/21/09, 9:57 PM   #13
Eagle14

Truckers 24 Hr Racing~

Thank you for just being good people. Good people are what this sport is about and you are the epitome of that. It is sad to see you have to make this choice, but we are selfish in wanting to keep you around. Your sacrificing our "entertainment and passion" for others well-being and lives which just proves the great people you are. I have become fond of all of you and know you will not be strangers to the sport you care about and love. Thank you for everything. It is not a goodbye, but just a merely knod of the head for the work you've done.

Trent Hetser

10/21/09, 10:04 PM   #14
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Cindi, Rodger, Jim. Can't say how much respect for just putting the time, effort and money into racing all these years. You not only ususally had one car but often two making a field and helped others along the way.
Results are varied and always are. Unlike the bashers. I want to say Thank You for your participation and I hope you can continue in some way or return someday.

Chuck

10/21/09, 10:23 PM   #15
throb

you wont find better people anywhere in racing than you will at truckers.....im sorry things turned out the way they did!

10/21/09, 11:03 PM   #16
mortboyz

Sorry to see this happen, but unfortunately a sign of the times. Not many owners who hire drivers left, and the Truckers 10 & 12 will be missed. Thanks for your years in the sport.

And I'll always regret we didn't get to see Terre Haute Rob wheel one for you.....

10/22/09, 1:59 AM   #17
DAK SIMS

Barb, Roger and Team,

We will miss seeing you at the track. Thank you for everything you have done for us. It is folks like you that have made it possible to do what we're doing. You can rest assure that we will always have a Truckers 24hr car in our line-up. We even brought it with us to California.

Kent & Diane
DAK Simulations

10/22/09, 8:16 AM   #18
illinisprintfan

As a fan, when the Trucker's car would pull on to the track for the first time each night, it would definately get my attention. You knew that they had a stout car, and were a threat to take the that night. Thank you for the pleasure of watching your team over the years.

10/22/09, 9:21 AM   #19
JMar47

Barb and Roger,

I can't Thank You enough for EVERYTHING you have done for me. I love you guys like family. The biggest moment in my career was in your car and I'll never forget that. You guys where always there when I needed you. I couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Justin Marvel

10/22/09, 7:56 PM   #20
Rpracing1

We will miss you guys. Asset to the sport..........Best Wishes.......

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers # 10