IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > haubstadt updates
9/19/09, 8:44 PM   #11
Re: haubstadt updates
DodyLynn

I do miss it being in a thread on the site though. It has always been fun waiting on updates and chatting in the process.

You can accomplish this task by opening two separate windows side by side. Works well for me so thought I would share ...

9/19/09, 8:46 PM   #12
JasonWatt

I am within 10miles of the track! I was called in tonight and could not make the show! This is frustrating!! Thanks to Spridge for the updates!

9/19/09, 8:58 PM   #13
pletchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodyLynn View Post
I do miss it being in a thread on the site though. It has always been fun waiting on updates and chatting in the process.

You can accomplish this task by opening two separate windows side by side. Works well for me so thought I would share ...
I do have two windows open but it just loses something, not sure if you understand what I mean. I know Dave Darland's sister is usually on here and she has dial up so her computer is SO slow and opening more than one window and hopping back and forth is a pain. Sad, I enjoy chatting with her and being able to watch the updates come up in the thread. Not sure why she has not posted tonight unless she is over on the live update thread instead.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I NEED to add, we are VERY grateful to spridge for doing what he is doing no matter where he is posting it!!! THANKS SPRIDGE!!!

9/19/09, 9:02 PM   #14
DodyLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
I do have two windows open but it just loses something, not sure if you understand what I mean. I know Dave Darland's sister is usually on here and she has dial up so her computer is SO slow and opening more than one window and hopping back and forth is a pain. Sad, I enjoy chatting with her and being able to watch the updates come up in the thread. Not sure why she has not posted tonight unless she is over on the live update thread instead.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I NEED to add, we are VERY grateful to spridge for doing what he is doing no matter where he is posting it!!! THANKS SPRIDGE!!!
Dial up is rather slow ... I am still new to this site and trying to learn the features. Much rather be at the track, but next best thing I suppose, next to direct updates from my husband.

9/19/09, 9:08 PM   #15
pletchfan

Well welcome to the board. I guess I should have paid attention to your number of posts. We spent years at the track and it is actually kind of nice to be sitting home, dry, warm and clean and getting updates from the computer. Terry raced for SO many years, I thought he would NEVER retire. I was glad to see that day come and also sad as well. We still LOVE to go watch a race now and then but it is nice to not feel like it is a job you have to perform every weekend and every sprint week and on and on.

1 member likes this post: DodyLynn
9/19/09, 9:09 PM   #16
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Hi Pletchfan and Everyone!! Sometimes when Spridge is updating on twitter I just go to "new posts" and refresh that and his first line or so tells me pretty much what I need to know! Lazy, I know!
I miss chatting too though! I love that!!
Thank you all for the updates!!
Last edited by racegal; 9/19/09 at 9:24 PM.

9/19/09, 9:18 PM   #17
racefan1

I can paste them on here if you want me to...

9/19/09, 9:25 PM   #18
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan1 View Post
I can paste them on here if you want me to...
That would be great! Thank you! I know Dave D got second in heat after Gardner!

9/19/09, 9:28 PM   #19
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegal View Post
That would be great! Thank you! I know Dave D got second in heat after Gardner!
According to my scoring he will start 6th in the feature. This may be incorrect but I think this is how MSCS does their scoring.

9/19/09, 9:28 PM   #20
racefan1

Gardner wins heat one by a whisker over Darland Thomas,jr...stockon Shuman sciscoe williams jcbland bateman. Mallady dns

Clauson gets Windom on last corner to win heat 2 then meseraull...Ballou weir seiler briscoe boyd irvin

Fitzpatrick wins a great race for heat 3 over hunter Holtsclaw...levi vennard anderson riggs cummings howard

Faas wins heat 4 over Stanbrough Cummins...parker weyant gerhardt. Mattox d.gentry nigg all dnf

Cone spears Deckard into turn 3 and both get the wall pretty hard. Both are ok.

Wise wins heat 5 over short bland,jr perry babb gross budde. Deckard cone dnf

Mixed up sciscoe and williams in heat one. Sciscoe will be pole of C. 5 transfer

Sciscoe wins the C over riggs briscoe cummings jcbland...budde Mattox howard boyd irvin bateman. Cone pulled off but is up for provisional.

Ballou wins the semi over levi weir perry Shuman...anderson sciscoe stockon williams babb weyant parker riggs gross briscoe jcbland seiler

Lineup gardner Fitzpatrick Clauson Faas wise Darland Windom hunter Stanbrough short Thomas,jr meseraull Holtsclaw Cummins bland,jr + B cars
Last edited by racefan1; 9/19/09 at 10:12 PM.

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Jimmydiesel, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > haubstadt updates