IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hat shake to Kokomo speedway
7/27/22, 3:38 PM   #11
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
What a fantastic race last night. Reece and rowdy had Kokomo juiced up all night long! A new track record, and a bad ass feature. It was good to see the place packed on a Tuesday night. And how about Justin grant becoming the winningest driver ever at Kokomo with the new configuration? Passing two legends, a guy named Dave darland and a guy named Jon stanbrough.
Not that it matters but I agree with you 100% about the track and everything involved last night!! The O'connor Family always does one hell of a job!! Congratulations to JG and to all the drivers before him and with him now. Each driver makes each other better. Also thank you for mentioning Rowdy. Reece is obviously the mastermind behind the track prep, arguably the best track prep worker in this part of the country anyway, but Rowdy works his tail off too especially during the week when noone is there and noone sees it after his "regular" job. There are people out there who think Rowdy has nothing to do with it, so kudos to you for mentioning Rowdy. Also agree with dsc1600, in my opinion not only best track in Indiana, but top 5 in the Nation.

Was definitely a close race and a great clean battle back and forth with JG and Robert and Kyle as well, and I think Kyle may have got him a few more laps or maybe Robert would have charged back. Hell of a race between those top guys and great race all the way around. I thought something looked strange with the white flag, glad someone on here confirmed it and I wasnt just seeing things.

Hopefully everyone who crashed is okay or will be okay. Hopefully the rest of the week are dandy shows as well. Glad to see so many people at these tracks for Sprint Week, supporting the track, owner(s), promoter(s), teams, and drivers.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 7/27/22 at 3:44 PM.

3 members like this post: rapid robert, reeserx, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hat shake to Kokomo speedway