IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #11 3/25/21 4:22 PM
For what it's worth, it has rained 8mi East of there, lightly off and on, but just right, nothing like the forecast, but, the fat lady ain't sung yet, 🌞 is out now, but the bad news is still out there yet, just have to wait and see.

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #12 3/25/21 4:55 PM
Hopefully that they can make it happen. Always a great racing events. We will be in the house until they tell us to stay home. Thanks
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, tirespinner, wildman92
TQ29m (Offline)
  #13 3/25/21 4:57 PM
Oops, just checked my barometer and it has dropped almost 3 points since my last report, just Indiana weather, what happens does.

i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #14 3/25/21 6:01 PM
Sounds like bacon is changing his plans for the weekend. He is headed to the nwo 40. LOL.
3 Likes: Dirtfan, tirespinner, wildman92
TQ29m (Offline)
  #15 3/25/21 6:06 PM
Looks like trouble may be on the way, torpedo alert heading this way, looks like about 9:30 around Bedford Bloomington area, I was in DC in the early 60's, when Glen Burnie got blown away, don't want to be that close again.

badcoupe (Offline)
  #16 3/25/21 6:06 PM
I love the sprint cars at that track I wish USAC had a race or so there but it’s stock car country there for sure.
2 Likes: tirespinner, TQ29m
ModernDayDrifter (Offline)
  #17 3/25/21 6:58 PM
How does the weather look up there? Planning on making the 7 hour drive tomorrow. Just don't want it to be a waster trip.
TQ29m (Offline)
  #18 3/25/21 7:51 PM
Should know more by midnight, looking like a lot of wind and rain on the way.

1021gpa (Offline)
  #19 3/26/21 4:04 AM
I don't know what weather did in brownstown but I don't think it even rained at my house in North vernon
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #20 3/26/21 6:07 AM
It didn’t rain as much as expected in Columbus either. It’s windy...that’s for sure!