IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I"m Back
4/15/20, 12:00 PM   #11
Re: I"m Back
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 85

Welcome back Jim!!!!!!! So good to hear from you. Continue to battle that Big C and kicked its ass. Look forward to seeing you at LPS or somewhere else. Hopefully we will be racing again by May or June. Hang in there, buddy!!! We love you!!!

Bruce Eckel

2 members like this post: jim goerge, LUCKYONE
4/15/20, 11:47 PM   #12
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Jim glad to see you back! Hoping that you've got this licked and will be feeling better!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/16/20, 8:55 AM   #13
i love dirt track racing

Welcome back Jim. Great to hear that things are going well for you. You and your family have done a great job with this situation. God bless all of them. We have been missing you buddy and all of the racing families will continue to be there for you as always. I'm looking forward to seeing you and giving you a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek. Hang in there buddy we can do this together. Love you brother. Thanks for all the great things that you have done in the racing environment. But more importantly is the great friendships that you have created
and all the great Kodak moments that you have created for all of us. Simply the best. Thanks .
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 4/16/20 at 9:30 AM.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, WinglessLovers
4/16/20, 2:13 PM   #14
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I enjoyed my in person visit with you back in early March and was really happy to receive your phone call last Sunday. Hope to see you at the track again soon.

3 members like this post: davidm, dirt330, jim goerge
4/17/20, 5:00 PM   #15
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
A big HELLO to all my IOW friends and close personal friends who just happen to read IOW. I know some will be glad to read me again and others won"t be, which is OK too. For those who care this surgery was a lot more involved than the last time. A lot more cancer than doctor saw from x-rays or thought,so more Colon and stomach and a bit of pancreas was removed than he planned for. Couple days after surgery I got a infection and what I been told I coded and they brought me back (I know some are saying should have left me,) I"m in rehab still feeling better and getting stronger. Like to THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers . I believe in religion a little bit more as I really believe the BIG GUY helped me though this. Hopefully we will have a racing season this year maybe just a late one, if so hope to see every one at a track. Jim
Congrats, Jim. Sounds like you went through some real struggles. Anyone that beats cancer is a winner in my book!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I"m Back