IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC East Coast sprint car series
9/9/19, 7:22 PM   #11
Re: USAC East Coast sprint car series
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

41 different drivers raced with USAC east, they averaged 19.63 cars over the 11 races they were able to run. Lost three to rain.

I like to see a race or two with the Wingless Super Sportsman several of the drivers race in both, also be a cool program if they ran with the USAC midgets on their eastern swing at a couple of the bigger tracks too.

2 members like this post: billw, oppweld
9/10/19, 8:38 PM   #12
Ntfsprint5w

Thank you to everyone who has supported the series this season. It was one of great growth and improvement. The series is working very hard to have more races next season and the leadership is working hard. Contradictory to what some on here would like to think or "think they know" about.
Last edited by Ntfsprint5w; 9/10/19 at 8:39 PM.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
9/11/19, 12:25 PM   #13
Sprint6615

I don’t envy you trying to book races when the super sportsman run for half the purse and your drivers support them.

9/11/19, 12:29 PM   #14
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntfsprint5w View Post
the leadership is working hard. Contradictory to what some on here would like to think or "think they know" about.
So tell us what we don’t understand. You it make sound as if you are part of leadership so go on and explain what’s going on please. I’ve been told how hard leadership is working on both this series and a similar winged series. That isn’t hard work that is conflicted work in my opinion. The non wing series has potential while the winged series is a dying deal. Can’t make a strong schedule when hampered by not booking some wknds due to the winged series. Hopefully a non conflicted effort pays off this winter and these guys get to run more often.

1 member likes this post: Gene Franckowiak
9/12/19, 10:27 AM   #15
Ntfsprint5w

Thanks again for the interest. Its obvious that you have an issue with how things are being done, but the series will carry on and have an even better year next season!! Any personal issue you may have with anyone related to the series and your tirades on multiple social networking websites only does more damage than the good you think it may. See you at the track in 2020.

9/12/19, 1:00 PM   #16
Sprint6615

Just a curious question. Isn’t BOSS and FAST run by the same person? Wouldn’t that be conflicted work? In my humble opinion trying to kill the winged series isn’t the best way to recruit drivers and sponsors to your new series.

1 member likes this post: TNRustler
9/12/19, 6:41 PM   #17
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint6615 View Post
Just a curious question. Isn’t BOSS and FAST run by the same person? Wouldn’t that be conflicted work? In my humble opinion trying to kill the winged series isn’t the best way to recruit drivers and sponsors to your new series.
Never suggested killing the winged series. It’s dying all by itself.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC East Coast sprint car series