IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just read everyones posts about USAC
11/10/18, 11:00 PM   #11
Hamby454

In all reality driver rivalries adds to usac not takes away from it. A guy bashing tracks and promoters takes away from the sport. This is pretty cut and dry. You’re comparing an upset driver to a guy possibly causing the series to lose tracks and races due to his online banter. All that being said I disagree with what Courtney did and there should be some type of penalty but to ask how this is different from what Robert got suspended for is completely absurd. It’s one thing to support your favorite driver, it’s another to be brain dead about why and just ask why no one else is being banned...

4 members like this post: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, mc/rider
11/10/18, 11:04 PM   #12
Re: Just read everyones posts about USAC
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

“When it comes to Ballou. I think USAC had to do something. Maybe a little harsh of a punishment but I wasn't in those meeting. So I don't know how it all transpired. “

Probably something like this;

Tony Stewart; “Ballou said my track prep was shi**y he’s a pissy baby, I want him suspended. My track is superior “.

Ballou; “ umm haven’t you complained about everything in your career on national TV?”

USAC; “ Ballou your suspended and that money you’ve already earned in points fund we are keeping”.

Ballou; “ Ok, I’ll have Darland drive my car”.

USAC; “ well sh*t“
Last edited by Chief Wahoo; 11/10/18 at 11:05 PM.

11/10/18, 11:10 PM   #13
Hamby454

Chief is so far off it’s not even funny. But please continue to turn the light away from the wrong doings and flat out make stuff up on why he was suspended. It was already explained and you still think it had to do with Tony. Lol as stated before, brain dead to reality...

3 members like this post: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, fish
11/10/18, 11:33 PM   #14
Chief Wahoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamby454 View Post
Chief is so far off it’s not even funny. But please continue to turn the light away from the wrong doings and flat out make stuff up on why he was suspended. It was already explained and you still think it had to do with Tony. Lol as stated before, brain dead to reality...
I think your the one off. Ballou bashed Tony’s track prep along with some other tracks. Tony has substantial weight and cried cause he was called out. He can dish it out, but can’t take it. Kokomo and Lawrenceburg jumped on the bandwagon. Haubstadt and Lincoln Park were asked to join in, but they got the stones to say no to USAC. Terre Haute was also the subject of Ballou’s criticism and they didn’t complain, but fixed the track and had some of the best races I’ve seen there. Yes he was warned, but this was nothing more then a witch hunt. That’s reality, maybe your the one brain dead.

5 members like this post: bighd0522, Dffuchs12, jim goerge, oppweld, the visitor
11/10/18, 11:39 PM   #15
Chief Wahoo

Quote:
In all reality tho my post was more about humor, Lol. Didn’t mean to get your panties in a wad, Lol.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tmac39
11/10/18, 11:43 PM   #16
Rpracing1

Quote:
Ham,
saturist;
a humorist who uses ridicule and irony and sarcasm.
Understand?

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
11/11/18, 12:03 AM   #17
Hamby454

He can say what he likes but has been preaching the same tune from the suspension beginning till now. I understand humor, but it’s not funny to lie about a situation you know nothing about. This common trend of ballou fans believing tony is what got him banned is funny. So yes I find the humor, every single time you post.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, fish
11/11/18, 12:18 AM   #18
Chief Wahoo

Quote:
He can say what he likes but has been preaching the same tune from the suspension beginning till now. I understand humor, but it’s not funny to lie about a situation you know nothing about. This common trend of ballou fans believing tony is what got him banned is funny. So yes I find the humor, every single time you post.
What am I lying about? If anyone doesn’t think Tony has some influence then they are lying to themselves. Please enlighten me.

4 members like this post: bighd0522, jim goerge, tmac39, trannyman
11/11/18, 12:24 AM   #19
yeleyfan76

Quote:
I will ask you just like I ask everyone else. How do you know this? Who are your sources? Do not just say people don’t know what they are talking about and that’s it. You act as if you were one of the industry leaders who were in the meeting. And yes I can complain about the severity of Ballou’s penalty as much as I want.
If I were brain dead none of this would matter at all to me. It’s not absurd to think Courtney should have been set down for the weekend. I want to thank you for being the judge of my character. Now please go psycho analyze someone else as it is you sir that has the a brain malfunction.

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
11/11/18, 1:09 AM   #20
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

again?

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just read everyones posts about USAC