IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #11 3/16/17 8:54 PM
Dickinson Fleet Services in Indy had hiring signs out. You might try there. It is located on 96th Street in Carmel.
drtracr (Offline)
  #12 3/16/17 10:48 PM
Hey guys thanks for the info, but I am not a mechanic, just a lowly parts and sales guy or a manager
Jim Gardner (Offline)
  #13 3/16/17 10:59 PM
IU has an open position if you have basketball coaching experience.

Jim Gardner
12 Likes: 3Cfan, bus man, dirt330, FishBurger, jim goerge, lukesmith, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, superstock30, treecitytornado, wildman92
josh slone (Offline)
  #14 3/17/17 8:14 AM
Check your email, I have a couple opportunities that may be a decent fit for you.
Unlucky#9 (Offline)
  #15 3/17/17 2:52 PM
Originally Posted by LJC77:
That's one hell of a name for a truck repair shop!
That's the reason he chose that name, how do you forget it? You break down in Atlanta, what do you do? You get on truck down and find the nearest repair facility. You break down in LA, what do you do? You get on truck down and find the nearest repair facility. You break down in Greensburg IN, what do you do?.........

Casey Meyer
drtracr (Offline)
  #16 3/18/17 3:05 PM
I can't even spell basketball. I am from Alabama and all we do is play college football. Very little else except the Talladega races twice a year.
drtracr (Offline)
  #17 3/19/17 2:15 PM
anyone know anything about Superior Tank and Trailer?
drtracr (Offline)
  #18 3/29/17 10:18 PM
Still looking for that job in Indiana, needs to be either sales or parts, Have much experience.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #19 3/30/17 9:10 AM
When I decided I had to live in Indiana, I reasoned with myself that if I wanted a job in Indiana, I had to make it look like I lived there. I moved out in 2006 and lived in my conversion Van the first 3 months, got a P. O.box and a phone with an Indiana number. After I did that my phone started ringing. Your mileage might vary.....
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jjsprt92, racer-x
drtracr (Offline)
  #20 3/30/17 6:57 PM
been thinking of that very thing, not the van part, having an In. address and phone number