IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #11 9/15/16 2:09 PM
Originally Posted by t_inmyface:
There was a gentleman at four crown last year who was sitting up in the top corner of the bleachers in front of the concessions in turn 4. If you are on here you know who you are. You were cheering for the drivers as they were racing. A woman near by made a fool of herself telling you to be quiet and stop cheering so much. I was sitting in the area and heard it. At the time i should of said something to her but i never did. You said you dont get to see sprints very much where you live. Like i said if you are on here you know who you are. With that being said. Shoot me a message on here. I wanna buy you a t shirt this year at four crown for your troubles last year. We need race fans and seeing someone getting in to racing like you were puts a smile on my face! If i dont hear from you on here i will be sure and get you that t shirt if i see you this year! Keep cheering!
Somebody P.M. me a name and address as Josh wants to give him a Josh Spencer tee shirt for being such a great fan.

Thabk you very much

Jerry #66j
13 Likes: Blitzman, Charles Nungester, dickster, i love dirt track racing, Jack Dupp, jim goerge, Nate, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, rclaridge, t_inmyface, wildman92
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #12 9/15/16 2:27 PM
If i see him at four crown i will relay the message
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, racenut69
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #13 9/16/16 7:34 PM
I will be camping Friday and Saturday if you see him tell him to stop by Saturday night after the races and I will have a drink with him and tell racing lies.... I mean stories until the sun comes up. Lot 2 row 4. We will probably be the loudest group in that area so hard to miss.
6 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, EPSpeed, Jerry Spencer, mc/rider, racenut69, t_inmyface
captrat (Offline)
  #14 9/18/16 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by 4th turn fan:
I too was there. This guy is from PA. I have visited with him the past few years. He really kept his cool in the midst of being cursed at for standing & cheering. We were on the top row so, the standing part was not a problem. Best thing about the whole situation was, she & her husband went to another section.
Very much encourage the cheering, not in favor of standing. Did not buy a ticket to look at someone's back. took some friends who are NASCAR fans to their first sprint car race at last years Smackdown. After the race they were amazed how people sat down when there was action on the track, unlike at a NASCAR event. Said they would be back! We often hear about trying to get youngsters interested. I don't think making a 12 year old look at your back is a way to garner a new fan.