IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JJMooney (Offline)
  #11 4/15/16 10:14 PM
A Main Line-up: Klaasmeyer, Boyles, Babb, Miller, Parkinson, Daum, Brown, Cockrum, Thomas, Muths, Lawrence, Potter, Pallazollo, Leer,
Genkinger, Buckley, Budde, Clark, Johnson.

Running mod lite A now, then Micro Bs, Vintage A, then a little track work before Sprint A
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #12 4/15/16 10:23 PM
Vintage cars are pretty cool. Heats weren't to bad for sprints for the first time here.
JJMooney (Offline)
  #13 4/15/16 11:44 PM
17 down. Red-Austin Brown turns over.

Great race so far. Babb leads over Miller, Boyle, Daum and Cockrum.
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97
JJMooney (Offline)
  #14 4/15/16 11:54 PM
Sprint A Main Finish (30 laps): Joe B Miller wins! Followed by: Boyles, Daum, Cockrum, Klaasmeyer.

Sprints put on a GREAT show!
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, jim goerge, luckybuc97
  #15 4/16/16 8:03 AM
Great sliders for the lead last night between Miller and Terry Babb, till Babb got caught up in another cars spin.

For never having non wing sprints at Little Belleville before, I thought the racing was pretty decent. WAR is back there in July.
POWRi midgets there in 2 weeks, so you know where I'll be that night with my camera in hand.

I even made it to Tri City just in time for the MOWA sprint feature......
7 Likes: bmemmer, Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, JJMooney, ronmil, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #16 4/16/16 8:33 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Great sliders for the lead last night between Miller and Terry Babb, till Babb got caught up in another cars spin.

For never having non wing sprints at Little Belleville before, I thought the racing was pretty decent. WAR is back there in July.
POWRi midgets there in 2 weeks, so you know where I'll be that night with my camera in hand.

I even made it to Tri City just in time for the MOWA sprint feature......
How was the crowd at Belleville last night? I'd really like to see the WAR series do well in the metro area. Flipped a coin myself and went to Granite.
JJMooney (Offline)
  #17 4/16/16 8:33 AM
Babb and Miller both rode the wall to squeeze past the car that spun out. Babb just sneaked through but stalled and couldn't re-fire. He and Miller had been trading sliders every corner up until that point. Hated to see it end. I could've watched that show for a few more laps.

WAR Sprints will be back at Belle-Cair on July 8th. I wouldn't miss it!
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, jim goerge, luckybuc97
  #18 4/16/16 9:15 AM
Originally Posted by miledirt:
How was the crowd at Belleville last night? .
The crowd appeared to be friendly enough.i didn't see any rioting from my vantage point.

Crowd was larger at Granite City. Racing was better at Little Bellville.
5 Likes: bmemmer, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, micro23
  #19 4/19/16 6:45 PM
And yes there was a cushion there Friday night. Taken just after the sprint A-main as I was heading out the gate to to to Granite City.......

treecitytornado (Offline)
  #20 4/19/16 6:56 PM
Looks good!