IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #11 9/1/08 3:44 PM
I know H-BURG SLIM found the one groove he likes at Kokomo.

ps I will take Gas city over Kokomo every friday night and Lawrenceburg over Kokomo every Saturday night but I'll show up on Sunday's though:idea:
sprinthead (Offline)
  #12 9/2/08 8:54 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to say Kokomo is one groove, Russ must have been there only once and the track was one of the very few times it was bad...which happens about once a year there. I really liked the old Kokomo and wish it was still around, but the new Kokomo has produces some of the best racing week to week that I have ever seen.

As for Aero saying that Gas City and Lawrenceburg weekly shows are better than Kokomo, it must be the beer goggles talking from drinking to much beer the first two nights!!! :O::thumb
Joe Kidd
  #13 9/2/08 9:29 PM
Originally Posted by sprinthead:
As for Aero saying that Gas City and Lawrenceburg weekly shows are better than Kokomo, it must be the beer goggles talking from drinking to much beer the first two nights!!! :O::thumb
Ohhh!!! I think that one went over your head. Read it again. :wink
sprinthead (Offline)
  #14 9/2/08 9:34 PM
:doh:
Speedracer (Offline)
  #15 9/2/08 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Russ:
It's a generic one-groove bowl. You can have it.
Watch this video....doesn't look like a "generic one-groove bowl" to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Rd1C-4wF0

PupFan
  #16 9/2/08 11:12 PM
i have been to kokomo and i think you havent seen a real sprint car race until you have been to terre haute nothing but the highest speeds and slide jobs