racegal (Offline)
  #11 8/1/15 10:51 AM
O'Conners!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider
wildman92 (Offline)
  #12 8/1/15 11:03 AM
I don't see what the harm would've been to let people use their rainout wristbands for another race. Especially since they've decided to not charge people for the makeup race. Oh well. It is what it is. I was there last Sunday, got rained out and can't make it back tomorrow for the makeup race. It's disappointing but not much I can do about it.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
sprntr (Offline)
  #13 8/1/15 11:45 AM
Guess all the World's Real Problems have been solved since people are sniveling about this!
3 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan
wildman92 (Offline)
  #14 8/1/15 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Guess all the World's Real Problems have been solved since people are sniveling about this!
Not sniveling. Just expressing an opinion like everyone else is, including yourself.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #15 8/1/15 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
That is the way I see it too. ON the other side, I have no beef against Bloomington for the way they handled the rainout either. But I am not a whiner.
Agree, I was at Bloomington, understood the rainout policy, knew there was rain in the forecast and went anyway. Disappointed I didn't get to see a feature but not complaining.
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #16 8/1/15 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tumey's 55:
Agree, I was at Bloomington, understood the rainout policy, knew there was rain in the forecast and went anyway. Disappointed I didn't get to see a feature but not complaining.
Agreed I was more concerned that Moe might get hit by lightning staying up there in the flagstand. BIG salute to him for hanging in there. Im not sure I would have.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #17 8/1/15 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
I don't see what the harm would've been to let people use their rainout wristbands for another race. Especially since they've decided to not charge people for the makeup race. Oh well. It is what it is. I was there last Sunday, got rained out and can't make it back tomorrow for the makeup race. It's disappointing but not much I can do about it.
Because the race was past the point of refunds. They going over and above their obligations
7 Likes: Bobv, D.N.3, erich45, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, racefan20, spicoli